Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crate Sale - End of Summer 2017

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    I don't even know, i've opened the crate 12 times and 6 have been fall pies lol i guess my game is just obsessed w them...
    I know the feeling - I got them back to back last year trying for the Fall Breads

As Joey mentioned though, they line up well for a pie theme I went this route in my bakery after getting 5. "When life gives you pies, make some gems!"

Executive Chef
    The fall pies will make a great pie festival setting!

Was aiming for the cake, got the bikes so I'm done as I have too much Autumn stuff and no space for anything more in my Restaurant.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Woow!! That's what I was talking about A Wonderful Fall Pie Festival Bakery and you've done it so perfectly.
    Look at those Fall Pies on Sales tables ain't they looking so cute with all those varieties of Pies around the counters so these tables and chairs are going so well this concept Well done Pixie
    ❤️
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the fall breads for gems last year during a LTO but I don't remember how much I spent on it. I've already opened the crate once and got the fall barista, which I like but dare I say it... Reading this comments I'm actually scared to try again lol I don't want 2 fall breads and I already have so many pie tables from previous goals. I'd actually really like the fall bikes or any other 4th place item other than the apron. I too have way too much fall decor to fit in my small bakery. The only reason I'm opening this crate is because I know myself and if I don't open it now I'll want to open it again during November, and by then there will be a ton of other stuff I'll want to get so I need to get the impulse over with now. Jeez... That sounds so crazy to me but I'm obsessed lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123