Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crate Sale - End of Summer 2017

Executive Chef

Crate Sale - End of Summer 2017

Did anyone else just get a pop up about crates?

Executive Chef
    So I tried the fall crate 6 times and I got fall breads x3 pie table.. I mean come on what am I going to do with 3 Fall Breads?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    So I tried the fall crate 6 times and I got fall breads x3 pie table.. I mean come on what am I going to do with 3 Fall Breads?
    you are so lucky to get the fall breads bc I've always wanted to get this but I always get the pointless items - well done.. if you get another one, wanna give one to me?

Executive Chef

Crate Sale - End of Summer 2017

I noticed there are a few crates for sale.. My favourite is of course the Fall Box and I had to try this box about 6 times but ended up with two items 3 times.

Fall Breads x3
    Pie Tables x3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babyxdoll1 View Post
    you are so lucky to get the fall breads bc I've always wanted to get this but I always get the pointless items - well done.. if you get another one, wanna give one to me?
    I'm not sure whether I wanted to cry or not..... Least my 105 left gems will be saved for Halloween sale

Fashion Designer
    Make a longer pie table! xD

Rhino Keeper
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed there are a few crates for sale.. My favourite is of course the Fall Box and I had to try this box about 6 times but ended up with two items 3 times.

Fall Breads x3
    Pie Tables x3
    Congrats on getting the fall breads! It's a great 2nd prize and is bigger than the first prize. I wanted that but didn't get.

I've got the Fall Pies 2x, Fall Planter, Fall Barista, Fall Bikes (which is a great 4th prize imo), and the Fall Cake 2x which I wanted, so yay!
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Fashion Designer
    Did anyone else just get a pop up about crates?
    It didn't pop up for me but checked 4 of the Crates are on Sales now!! Where is the pop up msg S8?!

Anyways... Donut Box, Lit Italy Box, Coffee Crate and Fall Crate on SALES.!!
    (can anybody please lmk for how long is these sales on, it's not saying anything on my Crates)
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer
    Went for Fall Crate and found 1st Fall Breads, 2nd Fall Bikes, 3rd Fall Barista, 4th Fall Apron... Happy to have em all thanks for the sales! ❤️
    ғαвυℓσυs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast