Thread: Gobble Up Cupcakes

New Resident

Gobble Up Cupcakes

Hi, I found that my friend who use iOS, the basis oven cookbook has "Gobble Up Cupcakes" but i haven't and I use Android. Please let me know if i should download new/special apps for new recipes or something wrong. Thank you for your assistance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pic_01.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	38549   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pic_02.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	38550   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pic_03.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	38551  
    Last edited by NickTang; 09-29-17 at 02:12 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums!

I believe this recipe was introduced for Android players with a Thanksgiving app version for Restaurant Story. You can check to see if this version is still on the Play Store to download on your device. You can also request for this recipe to be re-released on the current request thread here, and on the ongoing re-release request thread here.

Alternatively, if your device supports Kindle apps, then there is a Thanksgiving version of Restaurant Story on the Amazon App Store you can try and download. However, please be advised that this app may not be compatible with your device.

Storm8 only supports official releases on the Google Play Store, Apple's App Store, and Amazon's App Store.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

I believe this recipe was introduced for Android players with a Thanksgiving app version for Restaurant Story. You can check to see if this version is still on the Play Store to download on your device. You can also request for this recipe to be re-released on the current request thread here, and on the ongoing re-release request thread here.

Alternatively, if your device supports Kindle apps, then there is a Thanksgiving version of Restaurant Story on the Amazon App Store you can try and download. However, please be advised that this app may not be compatible with your device.

Storm8 only supports official releases on the Google Play Store, Apple's App Store, and Amazon's App Store.
    I'm disappointed that haven't found you mentioned apps on the Play Store, and I haven't found related thread of this case. How do the Android player to get the updated news or new recipes from storm8 ? I can't always keep check the play store to find out any new apps for restaurant city. Please advise, thank you very much.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTang View Post
    I'm disappointed that haven't found you mentioned apps on the Play Store, and I haven't found related thread of this case. How do the Android player to get the updated news or new recipes from storm8 ? I can't always keep check the play store to find out any new apps for restaurant city. Please advise, thank you very much.
    The game is updated regularly on its own, so new goals and recipes will automatically be added to your game.

When new Android versions are released for Restaurant Story, you will usually see a pop-up in the game that a new version is available to download.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    The game is updated regularly on its own, so new goals and recipes will automatically be added to your game.

When new Android versions are released for Restaurant Story, you will usually see a pop-up in the game that a new version is available to download.
    Thank you for your reply. Have a wonderful day.