• Main Goal (Goodbye Summer): I Didn't Like The Prizes

3 12.50%
  • Side Goal (Onwards to Autumn): I Liked This

13 54.17%
  • Side Goal (Onwards to Autumn): I Didn't Like This

2 8.33%
  • Side Goal (Onwards to Autumn): I Didn't Participate

3 12.50%
  • Side Goal (Onwards to Autumn): I Liked The Prize (Summer Hammock)

15 62.50%
  • Side Goal (Onwards to Autumn): I Didn't Like The Prize (Summer Hammock)

2 8.33%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

6 25.00%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

17 70.83%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: GOALS: Goodbye Summer (15 Sept 2017) (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    I not interested in prize I started late and beach hut is from BS. I just want the appliances. Storm 8 is getting real lazy everything seems recycle from other games that's so boring.

Like other players, I wish the timing on this goal was a bit better. I'm in the process of decorating my restaurant for Autumn and Halloween!! A beach hut and hammock would have been ideal to use in June, July and August, not at the end of September heading into October!

Farm Supplier
    At what point does the Side Quest kick in? If I start cooking one of the side-goal recipes - say a longer-hour recipe - before the side goal kicks in... will that recipe be counted toward the side goal if I FINISH that recipe after the Side Goal has started? If so... trying to calculate which recipes to start, and at what point during the main goal... especially since my main goal is moving very slowly and am running out of time.

Thanks...

(PLEASE DON'T ADD ME UNLESS YOU GIFT PARTS - I'M HAVING TROUBLE WITH GOALS BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MANY FOOD NEIGHBORS. THANK YOU. )
    Last edited by ree2; 09-24-17 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Didn't realize my post would show my Storm ID and I don't want random neighbor requests .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ree2 View Post
    At what point does the Side Quest kick in? If I start cooking one of the side-goal recipes - say a longer-hour recipe - before the side goal kicks in... will that recipe be counted toward the side goal if I FINISH that recipe after the Side Goal has started? If so... trying to calculate which recipes to start, and at what point during the main goal... especially since my main goal is moving very slowly and am running out of time.

Thanks...
    Side goal starts up on 2nd recipe of 2nd appliance of the main goal.
    Cooking ahead before side goal begins doesn't count.

I go ahead and place 1st main goal appliance in storage, once side goal starts.
    I bumped my regular appliance count from 4 to 10 of each.
    So I have 10-ovens, 10-stoves and lastly 10 grills.
    That way doing the longer time recipes go pretty quickly.

Might read through thread it will give you the details you'll
    need on the side goals for calculations.
    Page 5 to be exact.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ree2 View Post

Thanks

(PLEASE DON'T ADD ME UNLESS YOU GIFT PARTS - I'M HAVING TROUBLE WITH GOALS BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MANY FOOD NEIGHBORS. THANK YOU. )
    I started the side goal receipes before the side goal started but did not serve them until the side goal started and they counted toward the goal.

Fashion Designer
    Ok I finished the side goal and did NOT get the hammock. It's there and unlocked if I want to buy it for 30 gems. Is that how it works now or is this a glitch?

Once I rebooted it popped.
    Last edited by jmterao; 09-25-17 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Update

Farm Supplier
    We have to buy stupid chair/ tables to get to sandcastle don't we? Le sigh .. they're awful but i adore that sand art!

Didn't receive the side goal gift / hammock

I finished the goal with the hammock and palm tree but never received my gift it took forever to finish this and had to buy a lot of ovens so it is really frustrating not to get gift I hope you can solve this problem because it makes me not want to spend all that time and receive nothing my restraint name is Bamboo Gardens my I'd is harland123 please let me know if you received this and when I can expect my gift thank you

Side goal for palm tree and hammock

I finally received my goal prize thank you for fixing it

New Resident

Goodbye Summer

I had issue's with my goals. I couldn't tap on any tables for the goals it's not working I can't collect any coins so I couldn't advance to the next step
    Last edited by Shunda03; 09-29-17 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Restaurant story

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast