Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New ticket dragons!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KNOBWARS View Post
    I think I read in another topic that the Neo Diamond dragon cannot be used for breeding. Is this true? Maybe I read it wrong and they just meant that you cannot breed to get this one which is more understandable. If anyone has one at level 4 or higher, can you see if it can be selected during breeding?

Thanks!
    I just checked on mine - Neo Diamond shows up for being able to be bred with.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    More dragons with the exact same face. How boring. The dragons used to have better variety, the designers made unique changes to both the basic body styles and the faces. Almost all the new dragons of the past year are the same, just colored in differently. Just look at all the old single-color dragons and all the new (neo) single-color dragons, side by side, and you'll see what I am talking about.
    I am so sick of this face:
    Attachment 38321
    Oh, yeah?! Well maybe I am sick of *your* face!
    Lol! Just being goofy. It was the first thing that came to mind when I read your post. Ironic since I've obviously never seen your face.

Yeah, the dragons are definitely the same things over and over. They aren't even the cutest dragons I've seen in all the various dragon games that exist, so I'm not sure how I got so wrapped up in this game. I'm pretty sure it is all psychological because it makes you feel like you've "won" things when you get a bingo and you feel like you've made progress when you clear more land and raise a dragon to a higher level. There are all these little rewards along the way for doing different tasks, so it really makes you feel like you're winning and progressing, but the deeper question is, are these things that matter? I should be saving my money for a house of my own instead of buying gold for habitats for imaginary dragons and spending my time on things that matter instead of sitting around growing Rushrooms. I'm apparently just not mature enough to make the right decisions about how to spend my time and money. So, to make myself feel better about what a loser I am, I will go lose myself in the game for a couple hours to forget my problems. *weeping*

Rhino Keeper
    I love 3 out of the 4 new dragons (apart from neo black) and I really want to craft one of each on my 3 islands but I have only played bingo to craft the GPD in each island, won't be playing again as it was too time consuming but I will be happy to wait around to collect tickets from world events and tales until I reach the necessary numbers to craft these little beauties, despite the fact I won't be playing bingo again I think S8 was very clever with these new dragons as they will make a lot of players restart playing bingo again!

Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    I just checked on mine - Neo Diamond shows up for being able to be bred with.
    Oh that's excellent! Thank you for letting me know.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any different functionality between a diamond and neodiamond?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12