Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Cleric Dragon - 42 Rounds - 7 Days - Sept. 15, 2017

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by lovalilycole View Post
    Hello,
    Can anyone tell me when this tournament ends?
    I am in Florida ...eastern time zone...thank you )
    3am EDT Friday, Sept. 22nd/12am PDT (Storm8 time zone)

I was able to get Unruly down with Lovers(bmb) , and Gentle Knight went down against Black Knight(mB). Cleric gave me the most problems in terms of champs, about 10 or MORE losses to this dragon, until Lost love(mB) put him to rest .

I'm Soo happy to get this tournament over with, 42 rounds is waaay too many rounds to complete. Really wish they would go back to the 30 round tournaments, but with all the drastic changes being made with EVERY event, I seriously doubt we'll see that again..

Good luck to those still battling and congrats to those who were able to finish this exhausting 42 round tournament..( ugh)

Executive Chef
    Cleric on nest .....went down to Valiant bmb ...... phew glad that's over
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Farm Supplier
    To divanightclub. Thank you for the tip
    I finally got glasswing with forefather lvl 10 bmB. I am so happy now I can finished the journey.

Fashion Designer
    Just got done as well...didnt use any gold which is nice. Glasswing was the major player in this tourney, I used it almost exclusively the last 15 rounds and it was very very successful.

Executive Chef
    I finished about 90 minutes ago. Cleric went down to a level 10 Lollipop. But now I'm having the same arena problem others are having in that I can't battle now that it's over. I hope they fix that soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann255780 View Post
    To divanightclub. Thank you for the tip
    I finally got glasswing with forefather lvl 10 bmB. I am so happy now I can finished the journey.
    You're welcome.. glad to hear it worked for you, and good luck with the rest of the tournament, you can do it...you're almost there...

Farm Supplier
    Thank u

I have a serious problem ..... Glaswing
    my eternal enemy .... whenever it appears ... I can never win it .... and if I do .... I have lost so much time with which the battles are over .... it is incredible ...
    Greetings from spain
    Last edited by hennarhennar; 09-20-17 at 02:06 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I finished about 90 minutes ago. Cleric went down to a level 10 Lollipop. But now I'm having the same arena problem others are having in that I can't battle now that it's over. I hope they fix that soon.
    My arena is working ok post tournament..... hope they fix your problems soon
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10