Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Cleric Dragon - 42 Rounds - 7 Days - Sept. 15, 2017

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Crypt beat Arbiter for me. Skeleton would also work.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Does anyone have suggestions for beating Moss level 15?
    I have cleared with a amazon (: ★ GL ★

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I would try Ignis, Water, Splatter or any high level blue dragon against Moss. Capital letter means critical hit, lowercase means light hit. Good luck!
    OMG ... thank you SO MUCH!!! Level 14 Polynesian Bm, did it.

Farm Supplier

Really cool dragon reward. Happy I got it :)

Just finished this one. Despite of 42 round relatively easy tourney for me.
    Best Minions:
    Amazon, Little Hero, Mithril, Seeker, Ice Giant. STRENGTH and Warrior prince-couple of rounds each. Diamond and Pyramid took care of Champs.
    Good Luck to all still battling, cheers!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pyramid.LV 15 WINS!!!.PNG 
Views:	21 
Size:	787.1 KB 
ID:	38414
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by olgatt View Post
    Just finished this one. Despite of 42 round relatively easy tourney for me.
    Best Minions:
    Amazon, Little Hero, Mithril, Seeker, Ice Giant. STRENGTH and Warrior prince-couple of rounds each. Diamond and Pyramid took care of Champs.
    Good Luck to all still battling, cheers!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pyramid.LV 15 WINS!!!.PNG 
Views:	21 
Size:	787.1 KB 
ID:	38414
    What did you use for Glasswing?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    OMG ... thank you SO MUCH!!! Level 14 Polynesian Bm, did it.
    You're welcome. I'm glad Polynesian worked for you and it makes sense too. Tropic and blue was a double whammy for Moss.

I lined up all the champs I got, then Fire, Forest, Air, Water and Diamond, finally Diamond (B,b,b) took care of Glasswing the third time.

Hope this helps someone still fighting out Glasswing. Goodluck !

Fashion Designer
    Breeze and Divine have the best odds at 35% but most everything else has 25% or lower. Quetzal would be a decent option too - the diamond in it can neutralize the olympus element and purple is weak against the green.
    Don't have Breeze or Divine and Fates took out Quetzal. Don't know why I'm having such a hard time with this dragon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Don't have Breeze or Divine and Fates took out Quetzal. Don't know why I'm having such a hard time with this dragon.
    I'm going to go outside the box and suggest trying a black/pink or black/green hybrid. I'm thinking maybe dragons like Flamingo, Mask, Rose Magma, Troll, Hunter, Jaegar, Artifact, or Prankster. I say those because I've had luck in the past using black dragons against Olympus dragons (Olympus uses swords magic - weak against black) and pink and green beats purple. Also, if you have Fates, using a dragon against themselves work sometimes. Force closing and clearing the cache works too at times. Don't give up.

Fashion Designer
    I'm going to go outside the box and suggest trying a black/pink or black/green hybrid. I'm thinking maybe dragons like Flamingo, Mask, Rose Magma, Troll, Hunter, Jaegar, Artifact, or Prankster. I say those because I've had luck in the past using black dragons against Olympus dragons (Olympus uses swords magic - weak against black) and pink and green beats purple. Also, if you have Fates, using a dragon against themselves work sometimes. Force closing and clearing the cache works too at times. Don't give up.
    Thank you for all the suggestions!! I really appreciate it. Going to keep on trying!!

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast