Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Cleric Dragon - 42 Rounds - 7 Days - Sept. 15, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Gracias a todos. Voy a perder todos ustedes tambien. El problema no era con mis companeros jugadores aqui en absoluto. Buena suerte a todos y pedir mayor ups ya por que no ser publicacion resultados. Si usted desea una traduccion, mandame un mensaje.
    So cool. I feel blessed by your Spanish. Muchas gracias y buena suerte a usted tambien.

Fashion Designer
    To anyone who follows my results in the tourneys, this may be the last tourney I post my results in. I will say this, I loved helping you guys out and I will still continue to do the tournaments. I'm not going to put the reason why this will be the last one because it's an off-topic thing, but when you do need help in the future just message me. Thank you and good luck for the rest of this tournament and future tournaments.
    I have a feeling it might have something to do with my signature...

Anyways, it's such a shame to lose another dedicated poster/player from these forum. This is why there's less and less people posting.

"Back on topic": Pride dragon is such a good fighter blah blah blah...

Btw, I like how you incorporated Spanish for those Spanish speakers out there
    No Freedom of Speech Here

@starship412 Your results helped me immensely on a personal note and for that I sincerely appreciate it. Thanks for your willingness to offer help via PM but felt we could lose your perspective and hints that I am sure help many newbies out here.

Thank you for sharing and helping ! Please reconsider your decision if you can but you will be missed here :-(

Fashion Designer
    Really getting worried about finishing this tourney. Daventry lost one in over a year . was stuck on GlassWing a day and a half and now I'm stuck on Plasma for some reason. Really want this champ especially since I may not get Unruly cuz of being short a handful of points. ARGH

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Really getting worried about finishing this tourney. Daventry lost one in over a year . was stuck on GlassWing a day and a half and now I'm stuck on Plasma for some reason. Really want this champ especially since I may not get Unruly cuz of being short a handful of points. ARGH
    Try Emerald or a black/green hybrid.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I'll pop in from time to time with tips if you need them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    I used Rose Magma bbb, if that helps~

Banned
    Thanks for the tip DR0G0N!

Bueno....creo que mas de 14 batallas contra Glasswing y todas perdidas esta mas que suficiente.....me rindo....no me quedan horas para llegar a conseguir a Cleric....
    Una pena....
    En el agua de recuperacion quedan : Quicksilver, Protector, Creator, Black night, diamont, metal, piramid, forgefather, celestial, divine, Eclipse, mystic, Queztal, Comet ...etc..etc...
    Nin***o pudo con el.....y me canse de seguir....me rindo...😥😥😥
    Regards from Spain
    Last edited by hennarhennar; 09-21-17 at 05:17 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the tip DR0G0N!
    Nice~