Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Cleric Dragon - 42 Rounds - 7 Days - Sept. 15, 2017

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    I finished the tournament and Cleric dragon is in my storage . But shockingly , after one hour when I wanted to battle for Bingo Task , Battle arena is showing funny message --- Round 42 out of 41 . In place of opponent dragon it shows zero and I am not able to do any battle . Whole arena is simply locked ! I tried to close the game and restarted but no use ! I even deleted my game and redownlosded but NO USE ! I had read previously that some players had encountered such problem -- it's really weird !
    I had planned for triple Bingo having two spots of battle but I am not able to do battle ! So I have to finish by getting only 100 points for Single Bingo instead of 500 points ! So I am lagging in Bingo ! Can our Mods please help me to overcome the problem on urgent basis ?
    Responded to your PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo!! Took forever. But finally beat Fates with my level 15 Gilded Knight after losing with it 3 times and trying I don't know how many others! He is by far my best fighter. Thank you so much for all your help starship412 you are awesome!!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Woohoo!! Took forever. But finally beat Fates with my level 15 Gilded Knight after losing with it 3 times and trying I don't know how many others! He is by far my best fighter. Thank you so much for all your help starship412 you are awesome!!
    You're welcome Passera!

Fashion Designer
    Any help on Apprentice? Nothing is bringing it down! Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Man, I've been on Glasswing since yesterday...I have no idea what to use anymore. I've tried Diamond at least 5 times, Forgefather, Mithril, Playful, Fire, Prankster, Glasswing, Lightmother, Passion, Lost Love, Polynesian and a few others I don't even remember at this point . This is absolutely RIDICULOUS and soooooo frustrating.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Man, I've been on Glasswing since yesterday...I have no idea what to use anymore. I've tried Diamond at least 5 times, Forgefather, Mithril, Playful, Fire, Prankster, Glasswing, Lightmother, Passion, Lost Love, Polynesian and a few others I don't even remember at this point . This is absolutely RIDICULOUS and soooooo frustrating.
    There's a very non-scientific tip on these boards to restart your device right before going into battle when you run into this kind of opponent. Couldn't hurt to try it - I beat Glasswing 20 with Infinity 15. Hope you take him down
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Any help on Apprentice? Nothing is bringing it down! Thanks!
    I can't recall if I beat him with Glasswing 15 or Lollipop 15. Hope one of those work for you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    There's a very non-scientific tip on these boards to restart your device right before going into battle when you run into this kind of opponent. Couldn't hurt to try it - I beat Glasswing 20 with Infinity 15. Hope you take him down
    Many thanks on the suggestion and I will certainly give it a try. I'm just so ready to tableflip with this constantly happening. I've made it a point to *never* use an Ultimate hit when this far away from the final boss. If I'm closer and I'm having a difficult time and am running low on the countdown, sure I'll give it a whack. But when you're this far away, you never want to commit to spending Gold and then wind up not even being able to make it to the end anyways! >: (

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Many thanks on the suggestion and I will certainly give it a try. I'm just so ready to tableflip with this constantly happening. I've made it a point to *never* use an Ultimate hit when this far away from the final boss. If I'm closer and I'm having a difficult time and am running low on the countdown, sure I'll give it a whack. But when you're this far away, you never want to commit to spending Gold and then wind up not even being able to make it to the end anyways! >: (
    I feel your pain This game is getting more and more frustrating lately.

Executive Chef
    Gentle knight < Passion L15 mbb .....lost three before
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast