Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Cleric Dragon - 42 Rounds - 7 Days - Sept. 15, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    My arena is working ok post tournament..... hope they fix your problems soon
    Few hours ago I finish the tournament, but
    For me problem still exists:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-09-20-22-15-14-830.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	38451
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Do you have any Soccer type dragons? If you do, use one of those. If not, I would suggest a high level Metal or green hybrid. Just like Moonrise, don't treat this as a normal champion dragon - treat it as a Royal hybrid.
    Thanks. Got him with rainbow sentinel in the end. I was out and never saw your post. Now just got to beat cleric.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hennarhennar View Post
    I have a serious problem ..... Glaswing
    my eternal enemy .... whenever it appears ... I can never win it .... and if I do .... I have lost so much time with which the battles are over .... it is incredible ...
    Greetings from spain
    Lol, may I say, I love how you start your post with, "I have a serious problem..." XD (I saw your WE post too)

It's just crack me up a lil, you should continue to do it with every single post, love it XD

And as for Glasswing, I'm still going at it too, it's been about 3 days now and tried several suggestions, and yup, throwing my level Passion 15 at it constantly with no success (usually my Passion is on steroids and able to beat most Champs even Glasswing, but seems like not for this tourney).

It's somewhat delaying my progress in WE too
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    First of all thank you to all that post their rounds, it is always a handy guide.

I have a few waiting to put their toes in the spa as always. Cleric gave me a hard time, he finally hit the canvas by Mithril's fancy footwork,but not before he put some of what I thought were better fighters to shame.

Farm Supplier
    Finally finished

I had the most difficulty with Raven

Thanks Starship for the tip on using Egyptian for Cleric. I fed him a little and level 9 took care of business

Full results are on page 2

Rhino Keeper
    I am stuck on sunstone. I've used my stalwart 13 , diamond 15, glass wing 13, and still nothing. Please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I am stuck on sunstone. I've used my stalwart 13 , diamond 15, glass wing 13, and still nothing. Please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    I beat Sunstone with Neon. A high level black hybrid will beat it.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by mylilstina View Post
    Finally finished

I had the most difficulty with Raven

Thanks Starship for the tip on using Egyptian for Cleric. I fed him a little and level 9 took care of business

Full results are on page 2
    No problem at all. I'm glad you took care of business! So happy for you

Farm Supplier
    I used Glasswing

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CatSS4 View Post
    I used Glasswing
    Thanks, but I used mine several times too along with all the suggestions people posted on here. None work, but Metal...the one dragon I avoided using b/c metal is weak against Rainbow. It's usually the dragon I avoid using gets the job done. It makes no sense and I usually win the difficult rounds right after I complain on here. That makes no sense too, but I'll just roll with it.
    No Freedom of Speech Here