Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Cleric Dragon - 42 Rounds - 7 Days - Sept. 15, 2017

Fashion Designer
    I just got to the Moonrise round and noticed he is doing the the wrong animation. Instead of his Arena pose/animation, he's doing his habitat animation- walking and flying.

I have no problem with the occasional error- in fact, I expect them. But there sure have been A LOT of sloppy, careless mistakes lately... especially when the events and dragons are basically cut-and-paste affairs. Yet despite this obvious decline in quality, they expect players to spend even more money than before on $30 "value" packs and non-stop pay-to-progress events. Yeah, right.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    My last few rounds. I tried to use 42 different dragons but I had to repeat Protector because I couldn't find a better dragon to beat Equinox. Maybe I'll run the table in the next tourney, lol.

22. Moonrise 15 - Apprentice 15 M
    29. Glasswing 20 - *Daywing 3 bM (Lost Fire 15, Forest 15, Infinity 15, Mithril 12) Daywing is going to level 10 ASAP.
    30. Divine 20 - Jade 7 bM
    31. Platinum 20 - Delver 12 B
    32. Plasma 20 - *Emerald 8 Bb
    33. Punk 20 - *Aurora 6 B
    34. Arbiter 20 - Crypt 14 Bb (lost Stargazer 12)
    35. Gentle Knight 20 - USA 10 B
    36. Pastel 20 - Huntress 9 bmb (lost Bride of Franken 9)
    37. Banshee 20 - Little Hero 13 Bb
    38. Apprentice 20 - Forest 15 bB
    39. Equinox 20 - Protector 12 Bb
    40. Unruly 20 - Mithril 12 M
    41. Raven 20 - *Elder 8 bM
    42. Cleric 20 - Egyptian 7 bM (Lost Rainbow Sentinel 8)

Rhino Keeper
    Wow I made it to glass wing trembling. One try is all it took. I used my pyramid level 12 with BB. I was completely shocked. I never seem to beat him. I'm so happy I finally did. I'm glad I invested in pyramid dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Wow I made it to glass wing trembling. One try is all it took. I used my pyramid level 12 with BB. I was completely shocked. I never seem to beat him. I'm so happy I finally did. I'm glad I invested in pyramid dragon.
    Nice going heather (: ★ congrats to owning pyramid! ★

Executive Chef
    39. Equinox ★ metal
    40. Unruly ★ origami
    41. Raven ★ jack
    42. Cleric ★ anubis ☆

Just to share that I used non-champs for last 4 rounds (: ★

Beat Glasswing 20 with Glasswing 15 first attempt

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    To anyone who follows my results in the tourneys, this may be the last tourney I post my results in. I will say this, I loved helping you guys out and I will still continue to do the tournaments. I'm not going to put the reason why this will be the last one because it's an off-topic thing, but when you do need help in the future just message me. Thank you and good luck for the rest of this tournament and future tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry to hear that. I've been following your posts for a few months and this was my first tounament that I really got anywhere, and it was because I modelled my strategy after yours. So you were kinda my Yoda. I hope your decision wasn't because you felt unappreciated, because I valued your info, but I'm sorry if I didn't convey appreciation earlier.

Anyway, I stopped playing the tournament. Gentle Knight, just, 'nuff said. As consolation, I got Unruly dragon, yay, which is a Champ and Royal hybrid, I think, and I just bred Mercury, which I've been dying to do. I think I'm more lover than fighter anyway, lol.

You will be be missed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    To anyone who follows my results in the tourneys, this may be the last tourney I post my results in. I will say this, I loved helping you guys out and I will still continue to do the tournaments. I'm not going to put the reason why this will be the last one because it's an off-topic thing, but when you do need help in the future just message me. Thank you and good luck for the rest of this tournament and future tournaments.
    Starship. You will definitely be missed on the forum
    I have appreciated all the help you have given over so many tournaments

Banned
    Gracias a todos. Voy a perder todos ustedes tambien. El problema no era con mis companeros jugadores aqui en absoluto. Buena suerte a todos y pedir mayor ups ya por que no ser publicacion resultados. Si usted desea una traduccion, mandame un mensaje.