Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Cleric Dragon - 42 Rounds - 7 Days - Sept. 15, 2017

It seems like a few people, including myself, had the glitch on the SAME dragon( Volt round 16). I beat it with Marshmallow, only to come back and lost with it,the second time. But Prankster(bM) took him down on the third try..

Now stuck on Fates(round 20). lost quetzal 2x, forestfire, poison Ivy. I ALWAYS start having multiple losses from round 20. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    It seems like a few people, including myself, had the glitch on the SAME dragon( Volt round 16). I beat it with Marshmallow, only to come back and lost with it,the second time. But Prankster(bM) took him down on the third try..

Now stuck on Fates(round 20). lost quetzal 2x, forestfire, poison Ivy. I ALWAYS start having multiple losses from round 20. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..
    Fire

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Fire
    Thank you for your help and suggestion Starship..I decided to restart my phone and Landworm took him down with 1 bash(KO).. sometimes that work when I'm stuck lol..

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Thank you for your help and suggestion Starship..I decided to restart my phone and Landworm took him down with 1 bash(KO).. sometimes that work when I'm stuck lol..
    I'm glad Landworm took it out for you. I should've used him too. I forgot the green in him is good against purple.

Farm Supplier

Took it down with Tribal

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post

22. Moonrise 15 - Apprentice 15 M (1st try. Advice: This is not a typical champion dragon so you may not need any diamond type dragons to beat it. If you do use one then Anubis will be effective. Dragons to think about using: Apprentice, Beast, Boo, Aether, Magic)
    23. Sunstone 20 - Neon 10 bM
    24. Rose 18 - Firemane 10 B
    25. Noble 18 - *Luminous 8 mB
    26. England 19 - Light Mother 9 B
    27. Hermit 19 - Magic 14 B
    28. High Noon 20 - Seeker 14 Bb
    Thanks for these recommendations. FYI, my Passion 14 beat Moonrise 15, bbb

Fashion Designer
    Ofcourse I thought I was going to have a lot of trouble when hitting round 29, but this time it wasn't that bad:

29: Glasswing(20) - Forest(15) - Bb (Lost: Air(15), Diamond(15), Fire(15))

My guess is that it will end on this round for my second account. Not so far yet, Forest(10) just took Darkmoon down on first try

Farm Supplier
    Ofcourse I thought I was going to have a lot of trouble when hitting round 29, but this time it wasn't that bad:
    Same here- happy dance
    Second try- Diamond LV.15 BM
    Pyramid LV.15 was that close...

Wow
    35. Gentle Knight 20 <Sphynx LV.11 bmB; cool. Lost: Mithril LV.15; bmb
    Last edited by olgatt; 09-18-17 at 07:22 AM.
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Fashion Designer

Yea, like 3 people on here, round 15 was skipped and round 16 repeated 3 times for me (not sure if I have to try again for the 4th time). This time I went to visit a island to see if it'll prevent the roll back. I don't normally have this problem.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

DROG0N.. I hope you were able to get pass it without dealing with another rollback, which is extremely annoying.

Btw.. once again,I was able to beat Glasswing(20) with my Light Mother(8)-(mB) on the 1st try. These would have been my next choice..Forgefather(bM), Prankster(Bb) or Passion, won with them previously against Glasswing..

Hope it will help someone, if they're stuck on that round..

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast