View Poll Results: Did You Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

6 16.67%
  • I did not like this event

20 55.56%
  • I did not participate

3 8.33%
  • I could not finish in time

23 63.89%
  • Her Throne Deco

2 5.56%
  • Crowns Rest Deco

2 5.56%
  • Fireapples prize

9 25.00%
  • Adventure Tickets prize

16 44.44%
  • Queen Cup

2 5.56%
  • Queens Garden

4 11.11%
  • Noble Dragon

6 16.67%
  • Unruly Dragon

18 50.00%
  • Empress Dragon

11 30.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event - Castle of Queens :** NEW POLL ADDED**

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Doing the happy dance as I got another Tiny dragon - not.
    Well look on the bright side at least u can trade it for a pink gem

Executive Chef
    Managed to get a Noble after only about 4 tries. Lucked out with Virtue/Laserlight.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Welp, followed by my Tiny fail comes my 11th Love fail - this time Virtue and Laserlight created this catastrophe. Why don't you just classify it as ultra rare sheesh! Better yet stop requiring dragons to be bred during ALL events or create an event for just that purpose. I can't wait for the poll on this one - it'll get two thumbs, toes and two certain fingers down.

Fashion Designer
    is there a photo of noble egg on the forum?

i think i might have got it with ballet and peacock. the egg does not look familiar...

I am so fed up with the way Team Lava have geared these events over the last six months or so. The outrageous number of points or whatever you need for the personal and community prizes is just ridiculous. They have turned what used to be fun an achievable events into a nightmare for most players, placing far too much emphasis on players spending, spending and more spending to gain the prizes, and this is so unfair.
    Team Lava I Beseech you to please listen to your many disgruntled players for a change.

Fashion Designer
    Tried Virtue and Light several times and got Loves. Tried Virtue and Laserlight and got a Love and a Tiny. Switched to Virtue and Olympus, as suggested by Ann, and got 14 Hours.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Got Noble with Angel and Crusader

Executive Chef
    Resent how there is now a luck based (breeding) factor to the WE, similar to the tales but it is a rare rather than common dragon. As if the milestones were not already tough enough. And the prizes so measly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Welp, followed by my Tiny fail comes my 11th Love fail - this time Virtue and Laserlight created this catastrophe. Why don't you just classify it as ultra rare sheesh! Better yet stop requiring dragons to be bred during ALL events or create an event for just that purpose. I can't wait for the poll on this one - it'll get two thumbs, toes and two certain fingers down.
    Right behind you on all of that ......eventually got noble with virtue x laser light ......after 5 loves ....guess I'm lucky !!
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    12th Love fail - are you kidding me?

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast