View Poll Results: Did You Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

6 16.67%
  • I did not like this event

20 55.56%
  • I did not participate

3 8.33%
  • I could not finish in time

23 63.89%
  • Her Throne Deco

2 5.56%
  • Crowns Rest Deco

2 5.56%
  • Fireapples prize

9 25.00%
  • Adventure Tickets prize

16 44.44%
  • Queen Cup

2 5.56%
  • Queens Garden

4 11.11%
  • Noble Dragon

6 16.67%
  • Unruly Dragon

18 50.00%
  • Empress Dragon

11 30.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: World Event - Castle of Queens :** NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Additionally, this is certainly not the first time an event ended early, causing players to miss out on their rewards. This is FAR from the first time it has happened. It's a recurring, well-documented issue that happens so often, many veteran players make sure to complete every event at least 15 minutes early. That is not the way it should be. It's not right.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Additionally, this is certainly not the first time an event ended early, causing players to miss out on their rewards. This is FAR from the first time it has happened. It's a recurring, well-documented issue that happens so often, many veteran players make sure to complete every event at least 15 minutes early. That is not the way it should be. It's not right.
    I was going to ask about this because... did we even make the final community prize of Adventure Tickets..?

I remember seeing it at 99% with an hour left so I figured of course we'll get it. But I never received a pop up that we won them and that they were "in storage". Regardless of multiple times launching the game again after the event had ended, I never got a confirmation pop up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    I was going to ask about this because... did we even make the final community prize of Adventure Tickets..?

I remember seeing it at 99% with an hour left so I figured of course we'll get it. But I never received a pop up that we won them and that they were "in storage". Regardless of multiple times launching the game again after the event had ended, I never got a confirmation pop up.
    Yes, we did get 15 tickets as mine did increase by that amount.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Yes, we did get 15 tickets as mine did increase by that amount.
    Ah okay thanks for that. I didn't keep track of what the count was in my temple before we got the reward xP

I'm also sorry this happened to you after so much hard work on your part.

I'd definitely file another complaint/request with customer support, and file as many as it takes to get a satisfactory resolution.
    Eh. I have no problem walking away from a game, even one that I've been playing for years. I did it with Castle Story after getting screwed on an event (although they've been laying it on thick with the "PLEASE come back" pop ups lately).
    It is what it is, it's just too bad you can't give away your dragons to your neighbors when you quit the game.
    No money lost, I quit buying gold a long time ago.

Farm Supplier
    I'm also sorry this happened to you after so much hard work on your part.

I'd definitely file another complaint/request with customer support, and file as many as it takes to get a satisfactory resolution (aka: your dragon). Keep pushing them. The whole "you have to ask before the event ends" response is completely unacceptable, it makes zero sense, and is them trying to give you the run-around, hoping you'll just go away and they won't have to deal with or admit their mistake.
    I know for a fact (from past experience with a glitch during the Tales with Glasswing) they can send a prize dragon AFTER an event has finished to players who have suffered a glitch through no fault of their own. Keep pushing. What they did is NOT right or ethical, and they MUST make it right for you (and anyone else who lost their prize due to the event finishing prior than the posted time). If they won't, file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and Apple (or GooglePlay if you are on Android). I know Apple, in particlar, takes this type of shenanigans very seriously.
    An ethical company would send a dragon to every player who particpated in the event since the event expired before the clearly stated end time.
    I wrote them again, insisting they should give the possibility to get my prize. No answer. I wrote again... still no answer
    No Empress dragon for me... even paying gold... so sad

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by giuarm24 View Post
    I wrote them again, insisting they should give the possibility to get my prize. No answer. I wrote again... still no answer
    No Empress dragon for me... even paying gold... so sad
    Please send me your support ticket number by private message.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda

Poll

New Poll added for this World Event.

Please vote if you liked , disliked , did not participant or could not finish this event.

Also please vote for all the Dragons and/or decorations or items that you like!

You can only vote once, but you can choose more than one selection.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I knew I would not be able to finish in time, so I did not actively or willingly participate in this event. I did not like the event and do not like the new WE requirements.
    Plus, I thought the prize dragons (and Noble) were unattractive and the deco prizes kinda dumb, tbh. Why would I want random chalices and crowns laying around my Isles? I'd much, much rather get 1-square trees and other natural items as deco prizes in events. Things like small fountains, shrubs, and other landscaping items that can be squeezed into 1-square gaps by any habitat and still look good. A bigger variety/selection of 1-square trees would be useful.

Banned
    I knew I would not be able to finish in time, so I did not actively or willingly participate in this event. I did not like the event and do not like the new WE requirements.
    Plus, I thought the prize dragons (and Noble) were unattractive and the deco prizes kinda dumb, tbh. Why would I want random chalices and crowns laying around my Isles? I'd much, much rather get 1-square trees and other natural items as deco prizes in events. Things like small fountains, shrubs, and other landscaping items that can be squeezed into 1-square gaps by any habitat and still look good. A bigger variety/selection of 1-square trees would be useful.
    Good idea. I am liking the the Blood Birch that goes with the current Dragon Tales and put them out around the Blood Moon habitat.