View Poll Results: Did You Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

6 16.67%
  • I did not like this event

20 55.56%
  • I did not participate

3 8.33%
  • I could not finish in time

23 63.89%
  • Her Throne Deco

2 5.56%
  • Crowns Rest Deco

2 5.56%
  • Fireapples prize

9 25.00%
  • Adventure Tickets prize

16 44.44%
  • Queen Cup

2 5.56%
  • Queens Garden

4 11.11%
  • Noble Dragon

6 16.67%
  • Unruly Dragon

18 50.00%
  • Empress Dragon

11 30.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event - Castle of Queens :** NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post

Will not reach the last dragon without boosting+gold but don't think it is worth it. I got URs in storage & until now the Tarot(?) type strength/weakness is unknown. The remaining { Royal, White} type strength is already covered by my battle squad.

Oh, just bred Achilles with Olympus+Infinity after Noble was put to a nest. So can relax for rest of this WE, not aiming for the final individual dragon.
    Congrats on the Achilles!

The ultra rare event dragons don't fight with ultra rare strength. They fall into the weaker Unbreedable tier. So it's no big loss, battle-wise, in letting them go (or leaving them in storage).
    Common>Rare>Unbreedable>Super Rare>Ultra Rare

"Unbreedable:
    Any dragon that cannot be bred is classified in this tier regardless of its game-displayed rarity. This includes dragons won from tournaments, dragons received by completing Dragon Album goals, Gold type dragons, and any other dragon that cannot normally be acquired through breeding. Some (but not all) expired limited dragons also fall into this tier."

A side note:
    The Neo Diamond is Unbreedable, so it won't fight like the actually-an-ultra-rare Diamond Dragon.
    authoritarian:
    adjective

1. enforcing strict or favoring blind obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom.

2. showing a lack of concern for the wishes or opinions of others; domineering; dictatorial.

Fashion Designer
    I found Bingo particularly kind to me this week, and ended up the highest ranking 'non-booster', so I had 5 boosts to unload in a hurry last morning. That put me well on the way to the final dragon, because of the high-hour dragons I dragged out of storage for the Nest Boosts.

I won't need to raise my Nobel so he's off to the Stables, but the 250 points helped a lot also.

Now that I've liberated myself from the habit of saving up all my Bingo moves until I was ready to use a Boost, I find I can make a lot more points in the World Events.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Farm Supplier
    I need 1297 points to reach to the last dragon in 2 days 5 hours time. Don't think I'll get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey S8 guys/gals...what's up with tournament after winning the Cleric dragon....seriously missing out on tiaras because I literally can't battle for them. Doubt I'm the only one with this problem...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by noemata View Post
    Hey S8 guys/gals...what's up with tournament after winning the Cleric dragon....seriously missing out on tiaras because I literally can't battle for them. Doubt I'm the only one with this problem...
    Oh , NO , NO ! You are not the only one having the problem of getting Battle Arena locked ! Myself, JMThrive and Rak1357 have faced this problem and reported ! There must be more , who must have not reported , but please report to Storm8 by filling ticket ! God knows when this problem will be tackled but we are made to face music since we are losing precious points in world event ! How Storm 8 is going to compensate ?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    After Love #13 I finally got Noble. I doubt I'll get it to level 10 before the event ends but I don't care. I'm just working to get to 2200 crowns. Forget Empress.

Fashion Designer
    3400 for the final prize is a joke as is the 2200 for the community prizes. I think this is a sure fire way to dissuade the small players to even participate.

I have 4 nests and blah blah blah and I wont even come close.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    Oh , NO , NO ! You are not the only one having the problem of getting Battle Arena locked ! Myself, JMThrive and Rak1357 have faced this problem and reported ! There must be more , who must have not reported , but please report to Storm8 by filling ticket ! God knows when this problem will be tackled but we are made to face music since we are losing precious points in world event ! How Storm 8 is going to compensate ?
    I'm having the problem as well and reported it. Hopefully they fix this soon. Between Bingo and this event we need the arena to be working.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So I've been playing constantly and am only at 1,385 tiaras with 3 days to go - this really stinks. At this rate, I won't even make it to the community prizes why do they keep making these events harder and harder to complete? I'm really getting fed up; this is the exact reason that I quit playing Castle Story
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    3400 for the final prize is a joke as is the 2200 for the community prizes. I think this is a sure fire way to dissuade the small players to even participate.

I have 4 nests and blah blah blah and I wont even come close.
    I only have 1638 tiaras atm with everything except the 2nd breeding den. I thought I would've make it at least to the community prize with the 3rd and 4th nests I bought recently from the sale, but nope. I need 562 tiaras to get there in 1 day 21 hours.

Boosting now to see how far I could go, but this is redonkalous~

I don't even think players with less than the maximum point earning buildings could make it at all.
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 09-20-17 at 01:13 PM.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

I have a serious problem
    I've been trying to get Noble for 3 days and I do not get it ... with Virtue / laserlight and nothing at all ....
    all are Love (more than 6), laserlight 3 or 4 and kitsune ....
    I have no time left .... only 2 days left and I need those 500 tiaras to reach 1800 ... now I only have 1250 ...
    lords of S8 ... because they complicate it so much ... ???
    because it's not so easy ....
    because after 5 days playing I can not have my dragon ... I do not have money to buy GOLD ... I just want to play this game in the same condition as a RICH boy .....
    I only have 2 days and 20 hours left ... Noble is 14h ... to get it out and 28h to get it to level 10 ....
    because they are creating a game of ELITISTAS .... ???
    Greetings from spain

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast