View Poll Results: Did You Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

6 16.67%
  • I did not like this event

20 55.56%
  • I did not participate

3 8.33%
  • I could not finish in time

23 63.89%
  • Her Throne Deco

2 5.56%
  • Crowns Rest Deco

2 5.56%
  • Fireapples prize

9 25.00%
  • Adventure Tickets prize

16 44.44%
  • Queen Cup

2 5.56%
  • Queens Garden

4 11.11%
  • Noble Dragon

6 16.67%
  • Unruly Dragon

18 50.00%
  • Empress Dragon

11 30.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: World Event - Castle of Queens :** NEW POLL ADDED**

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Good luck to all of you battling for Empress. To me she's not worth it...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    Yeah, I don't like having to pay each week for that second Roost. It doesn't just sit there and drop gold for me, though. I have to work it hard to get Boosts from Bingo, and those multiply my output a lot. I used 5 for this event...2 10X Farm Boosts and 3 10X Hatching Boosts. I also only have 3 Gold Dragons, and those aren't even fully matured. (I'm just that frugal with my apples.)
    I have never played bingo here. I already spend too much time here and in FFS to add more things to my day. Glad it's working for you though. Just realize that not everyone plays like you. So some of us that used to easily get all the dragons and have time for our families etc. are frustrated about the changes going on. I'm happy things are working out for you though, truly. It took a lot of work for me to unlock the community prizes without being able to breed Noble.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I only have 1638 tiaras atm with everything except the 2nd breeding den. I thought I would've make it at least to the community prize with the 3rd and 4th nests I bought recently from the sale, but nope. I need 562 tiaras to get there in 1 day 21 hours.

Boosting now to see how far I could go, but this is redonkalous~

I don't even think players with less than the maximum point earning buildings could make it at all.
    I don't know how I did it guys, but I did it. Made it to the community prizes with 2,222 Tiaras and 14 hours to go. I used about 7 - 8 5x boosts to get me there. XP

Kinda glad that I don't need to breed that flamboyant Noble.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LilliDee View Post
    I have never played bingo here. I already spend too much time here and in FFS to add more things to my day. Glad it's working for you though. Just realize that not everyone plays like you. So some of us that used to easily get all the dragons and have time for our families etc. are frustrated about the changes going on. I'm happy things are working out for you though, truly. It took a lot of work for me to unlock the community prizes without being able to breed Noble.
    The fact that I speed up nothing, other than using boosts, means that I spend more time ignoring the game than actually playing it. I appreciate how much more difficult the game has gotten and how much more time we have to spend doing stuff. I never really bought any of the premium ornaments until they gave us that Golden Pyramid and I saw how much it helped. I reckoned in the cost of about 48.5 cents a day during the World Events after that. (Was this one shorter?) But it's only once a month so not a huge burden.

I realize that a lot of people don't have a dime to spend. I can recommend the Bingo, though. Be prepared to settle for lower scores, and get those boosts and hoard them for rainy days. It also gives you something relatively easy to do once you learn it.

I wouldn't admonish anybody for complaining about the tasks they require of us. I can't very well say that I enjoy hearing about the pains they are putting people through, but it's satisfying to me that they are speaking up about them. If the game becomes more sensible I'll gladly take it.

There's a few others here who play similar to me, and quite a few more liberal with their gold and food (time). Sometimes we might discover little things that could possibly help people get out of binds. I wouldn't want to be too shy to mention them for fear of upsetting somebody on a tighter budget.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    I understand that you are wondering how to get over a million food ! If you are really seriously thinking about it , I can try and help you provided we discuss various aspects about your food production . But We should not discuss on Forum . Instead we should exchange messages on PM or you can become my NBR ! I myself have built up food stock in such a way that I never worry reg Food requirement in events ! It's up to you to decide !
    Count me in on that Sam204. My ID is my name here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I don't know how I did it guys, but I did it. Made it to the community prizes with 2,222 Tiaras and 14 hours to go. I used about 7 - 8 5x boosts to get me there. XP

Kinda glad that I don't need to breed that flamboyant Noble.
    I had the same situation as you. I just made the 2200 requirement to qualify for the community prizes with 8 hrs 45 minutes left on the timer. I wasn't able to bred the Noble dragon. Oh well!!

In about 3 hours I will have reach the final milestone prize when my farms are done. I used a number of Bingo boosts, hired the second breeding roost for 100 gold and raised Noble for extra points. I was happy to used the resources the game awards in order to reach the final dragon that I think is really lovely. Though, I will have to work hard at replenishing my Bingo boosts now. Another positive during this event was that I bred Gossamer when completing Bingo by using Saturn and Infinity. Go figure? I was not expecting that result 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerbreadsweets View Post
    In about 3 hours I will have reach the final milestone prize when my farms are done. I used a number of Bingo boosts, hired the second breeding roost for 100 gold and raised Noble for extra points. I was happy to used the resources the game awards in order to reach the final dragon that I think is really lovely. Though, I will have to work hard at replenishing my Bingo boosts now. Another positive during this event was that I bred Gossamer when completing Bingo by using Saturn and Infinity. Go figure? I was not expecting that result ��
    Fantastic! Congratulations!

I agree! I used to finish World Events & it made it kind of exciting to get several new Dragons, but I haven?t finished one to receive
    The last Dragon in months. All that work for only one Dragon isn?t really worth it. I didn?t receive the Queens Garden which it shows that
    I should & I?m not sure that I got the 10,000 food. It really doesn?t matter though, because it would just go in storage. TL really needs to
    Rethink these Events!

Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Count me in on that Sam204. My ID is my name here.
    Me too please my ID is my name on here.