View Poll Results: Did You Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

6 16.67%
  • I did not like this event

20 55.56%
  • I did not participate

3 8.33%
  • I could not finish in time

23 63.89%
  • Her Throne Deco

2 5.56%
  • Crowns Rest Deco

2 5.56%
  • Fireapples prize

9 25.00%
  • Adventure Tickets prize

16 44.44%
  • Queen Cup

2 5.56%
  • Queens Garden

4 11.11%
  • Noble Dragon

6 16.67%
  • Unruly Dragon

18 50.00%
  • Empress Dragon

11 30.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event - Castle of Queens :** NEW POLL ADDED**

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    ONLY Love fails, which frankly is REALLY awful! If I don't hang on my game...which I can not 24/7... I'm missing a ridiculous number of breeding points. I never bred the last one until -literally-right after the event ended. May be a repeat.
    According to the Bible, "love *never* fails."
    🤣

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Yup the game "Love"s me too. A parade of 10 "Love"s straight. Thankfully Laserlight hasn't shown up but I don't want to jinx things.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm upto 24 straight fails for the noble dragon. Something is seriously wrong with this game. That is statistically impossible unless Big Brother is messing things up!

New Resident
    Finallly Got Noble dragon on 4th try. Recommend to use pure Pink type with white/red dragon. Mine is Kitsune and Laserlight.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    This is ridiculous! On my baby account I have gotten FOUR Virtues in a row and I don't even have a single Love yet. I have no hopes of doing anything in the tournament and only hoped to get a little way into the event but this breeding is also ****ing Bingo. It is beyond frustrating.
    They weren't kidding when they said you'd get a lot of tiaras breeding that dragon (396 to hatch those Virtues).
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny807 View Post
    Yes, but still no answer to my question in the other thread. I think it's a mistake, but wait and see...
    Thx several nbrs asked same question

Quote Originally Posted by suniaz View Post
    Does anyone have thrones displayed that have developed "ready" Signs? I have 6 of them but nothing happens when click on Ready? 7 fails for noble.
    I have them on mine too, don't know why, you cannot click on them. I put one back in storage and took it back out and no tick. So it must have a timer. Some sort of error I guess. Maybe a mod could find out for us please.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    I have them on mine too, don't know why, you cannot click on them. I put one back in storage and took it back out and no tick. So it must have a timer. Some sort of error I guess. Maybe a mod could find out for us please.
    Thanks Kooky did not see your post until after I replied to earlier post.

Farm Supplier
    Finally I got 14 hr timer with virtue and Olympus 1st try after changing from virtue and laserlight. Wohoo I am happy

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Doing the happy dance as I got another Tiny dragon - not.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast