Thread: Problems with purchasing special offer (Gentle Knight) dragon

New Resident

Problems with purchasing special offer (Gentle Knight) dragon

I attempted to purchase a Gentle Knight dragon. Timer still had time on it left, but when pressing the icon, it would not open up. Tried several times. Force quit Dragon Story and that did not make a difference. I restarted my device and the two special offer icons for Gentle Knight and Incognito dragon have now disappeared. Usually the timer expires 30 minutes before the end of an event and not with in excess of two hours remaining.

Rather disconcerting that the special offer ended prematurely and without warning.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The packages that offer Leaderboard points end a couple hours before the event ends.

New Resident
    The point I was trying to make was that this occurred more than two hours before the event ended. The icon was present with an active timer when I tried. Just wouldn't work.

It is entirely possible that there were less than two hours of the event remaining by the time I had restarted my device the last time, but everything prior to that was prior to two hours before the event had finished.