View Poll Results: I enjoyed this event!

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly agree

4 19.05%
  • Agree

6 28.57%
  • Neutral

1 4.76%
  • Disagree

5 23.81%
  • Strongly disagree

1 4.76%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

6 28.57%
  • I didn't participate

4 19.05%
  • I liked the prizes - coins

2 9.52%
  • I liked the prizes - decorations

9 42.86%
  • I liked the prizes - golden lure

5 23.81%
  • I liked the prizes - parts

7 33.33%
  • I liked the prizes - pet

12 57.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farmer's Market County Fair - 14 Sep 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Yea kittie nip is still being asked in plane deliveries. I just buy em from the newspaper.

Executive Chef
    Are we still able to grow and harvest Kitty-Nip? I've not touched mine since the end of the last event, since I prefer the plots be filled with waving Kitty-Nip than sit there like giant oversized paw prints.

Rhino Keeper
    No idea. Some of my neighbors shops still have kittie nips, orange wool, and the other stuff from that cat event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Are we still able to grow and harvest Kitty-Nip? I've not touched mine since the end of the last event, since I prefer the plots be filled with waving Kitty-Nip than sit there like giant oversized paw prints.
    Yes, you can. I was doing the same as you until I needed some for a train delivery.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question about the first post...

It tells you how many gems each day requires but I'm not sure what that means? Is that the amount of gems you need to finish the day without having to do any of the orders?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post

It tells you how many gems each day requires but I'm not sure what that means? Is that the amount of gems you need to finish the day without having to do any of the orders?
    As far as I know, yes. I'm not about to do it that way, though (except by accident...and I'm still irked by what happened in the last county fair event).

Rhino Keeper
    Is the number of gems different for everyone? For day four, mine said 80 gems.

Ugh the last event did not work out for me. I needed one last order to complete the entire event and get the pony but I fell asleep as I was making the last item. No pony for me. Oh well.

Executive Chef

Ugh the last event did not work out for me. I needed one last order to complete the entire event and get the pony but I fell asleep as I was making the last item. No pony for me. Oh well.
    It might be...as I said, I don't really pay attention to all that, I just make orders.

I think I'd rather have fallen asleep and lost the horse than do what I did: try to refresh an order and accidentally use over 200 gems to finish the last day (I still had about 6 hours or so to work with).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    It might be...as I said, I don't really pay attention to all that, I just make orders.

I think I'd rather have fallen asleep and lost the horse than do what I did: try to refresh an order and accidentally use over 200 gems to finish the last day (I still had about 6 hours or so to work with).
    I don't either haha And I wouldn't use gems for that but I am just curious what it means!

You're right! I wasn't too upset about the pony. I am going to have to be careful! I'm always losing gems that way (never that many) and I'm always accidentally buying things from the newspaper.

Grand Emperor

Yap it (1) gives you the option to gem through if you want and (2) indicates the effort required for each fair day. It increases as you get to Day 10.

It differs according to farm level. Lower or mid levels require less. The numbers in Post 1 are for higher levels, e.g. Level 60 and above. Feel free to post to share what you see in your game. Sorry to hear about your pony. Hope you'll finish this fair and get your cat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast