• Main Goal (Thanks a Latte): I Didn't Like The Prizes

2 3.51%
  • Side Goal (Bustling Bistro): I Enjoyed This

36 63.16%
  • Side Goal (Bustling Bistro): I Didn't Enjoy This

6 10.53%
  • Side Goal (Bustling Bistro): I Didn't Participate

7 12.28%
  • Side Goal (Bustling Bistro): I Liked The Prize (Coffee Bean Display)

39 68.42%
  • Side Goal (Bustling Bistro): I Didn't Like The Prize (Coffee Bean Display)

4 7.02%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

28 49.12%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

24 42.11%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 1.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks a Latte Goal : 2017 Sep 12 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    So is the Caffe d'Orzo recycled from Yellow Coffee Maker (RS)
    ғαвυℓσυs

I love getting new goals within days of the last ones ending. I go back after completing goals to master recipes. I've been playing just over a year, and I don't play RS, so recycling is not an issue for me. Thanks Storm8 for keeping us busy with new goals and for re-releases! Please open the haunted house and other Halloween and fall items, I have such floor decor envy LOL

Fashion Designer
    Isn't this Coffee Bean Display from somewhere?! Can anybody please post a clear picture of the side goal prize, I'm still trying to make my mind with such a long stressful cooking does the Coffee Bean Display worth it?!

Even the side goals and the Final goals prizes are getting smaller and recycled. I'm too lazy to do all these goals as S8 getting lazy enough to create something new and fresh, giving us these 15 days back to back goals with recycled items.

Yeah I like the barista theme but (I'm sad mad) all I'm getting is the old stuffs all I'm trying to say is we all love goals we wait for it we play for the new ovens recipes and final prize... Than why can't we have something other than recycle stuff?! We get sales on decor even get the removed once back but not the goals. (end of the day I see same copy laying around... LOOKS LAME!!)
    ғαвυℓσυs

The wallpaper is from Fashion Story

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if the countdown starts after the main goal ends, or it's also the same countdown? If it is, I'm gonna have to build more appliances to finish the main goal ASAP cuz I love the prizes.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Executive Chef
    I personally hate coffee (the actual drink, I mean), so I tend not to get too excited for coffeehouse themes, but lots of people love them, so I think this was a great idea--especially since the last coffee goals were ages ago, so plenty of new players don't have that kind of decor. And I like the prizes, recycled or not. Do wish the first recipes more matched their fancy Italian names, but thanks for new foods on 2nd appliance!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Does anyone know if the countdown starts after the main goal ends, or it's also the same countdown? If it is, I'm gonna have to build more appliances to finish the main goal ASAP cuz I love the prizes.
    The countdown starts with the main goal so the countdown for the side goal is gonna end at the same time.
    ғαвυℓσυs

Quote Originally Posted by Juey_ View Post
    Isn't this Coffee Bean Display from somewhere?! Can anybody please post a clear picture of the side goal prize, I'm still trying to make my mind with such a long stressful cooking does the Coffee Bean Display worth it?!

Even the side goals and the Final goals prizes are getting smaller and recycled. I'm too lazy to do all these goals as S8 getting lazy enough to create something new and fresh, giving us these 15 days back to back goals with recycled items.

Yeah I like the barista theme but (I'm sad mad) all I'm getting is the old stuffs all I'm trying to say is we all love goals we wait for it we play for the new ovens recipes and final prize... Than why can't we have something other than recycle stuff?! We get sales on decor even get the removed once back but not the goals. (end of the day I see same copy laying around... LOOKS LAME!!)
    I have all the items in my bakery. I don't know how to post a pic. The coffee bean display was disappointing

Forno di Pasticcino- 12/Marble Chunk, 8/Red Leaf Gear, 8/Fuse.
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    The countdown starts with the main goal so the countdown for the side goal is gonna end at the same time.
    Oh man, that sucks! Thanks for letting me know! Now I gotta rush to complete the goals *and* have a life at the same time..S8 should extend the time frame if they're launching it at the end of the main goal..some of us have to work and we play this game as a game to chill..36 coffees..man that's gonna be fun..lol
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast