• Main Goal (Thanks a Latte): I Didn't Like The Prizes

2 3.51%
  • Side Goal (Bustling Bistro): I Enjoyed This

36 63.16%
  • Side Goal (Bustling Bistro): I Didn't Enjoy This

6 10.53%
  • Side Goal (Bustling Bistro): I Didn't Participate

7 12.28%
  • Side Goal (Bustling Bistro): I Liked The Prize (Coffee Bean Display)

39 68.42%
  • Side Goal (Bustling Bistro): I Didn't Like The Prize (Coffee Bean Display)

4 7.02%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

28 49.12%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

24 42.11%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 1.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Thanks a Latte Goal : 2017 Sep 12 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Love the theme of this goal will be decorating my bakery in this after the first of the year. I like to decorate for the holidays around this time then i can enjoy all of the decorations i have accumulated. I usually finish the goals within a week this time this one seems to be taking a little longer but i am enjoying it. Great job storm8 keep up the great work and love the new side goals keeps it interesting.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lumerr View Post
    No,it appears on the 2nd recipe of the 2nd oven

Thanks for info 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Side goal is supposed to appear after completing last recipe on first appliance right?

I'm already on first recipe on second appliance but haven't had side goal pop up, has anyone had this problem too?
    Quote Originally Posted by lumerr View Post
    No,it appears on the 2nd recipe of the 2nd oven
    CORRECTION. 14Days Side Goal: Coffee Bean Display. appear after cooking 15 Pignulata in Forno di Pasticcinoes.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Juey_ View Post
    It's okay about the picture...Thank you for informing, was trying to be sure I saw Coffee Bean Display in one of my nbr's bakery and it's maybe from some (not sure, lmk if it is) crates items. Have decided not to do the side goal this time, the side prize do not worth so much of cooking for me but gonna finish the main goal for the new recipes from the 2nd application.

Thanks for the new recipes S8.
    I have the Coffee Bean Display (pretty sure it's the same one as the side goal prize). I have had it for a few years. I guess it must have come from a crate.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to know why we are getting wall paper with books for the 4th time ? Can't storm8 come up with anything new ?

Quote Originally Posted by stereo38 View Post
    I have the Coffee Bean Display (pretty sure it's the same one as the side goal prize). I have had it for a few years. I guess it must have come from a crate.
    I have the display, and I never open crates, so it must have been a prize or a coin purchase.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Recipes in Fornodi Pasticcinoes

Attachment 38263
    The 1st recipe (Pignulata) looks pretty much identical to the 3rd (very long name) recipe from the Palace Stove (an old goal appliance from BS)

The 2nd recipe (Panettone) looks like a variation of the Orange Tea Cake recipe of the Lace Oven (from RS)

The 3rd recipe (Torta Caprese) ... well, I don't remember any old recipe that look like this one. Could also be a recolor variation of an old rec, but might as well be an actual brand new one.

Fashion Designer
    Are the tables/chairs Buy or Have?

Farm Supplier
    This has to be my favourite goal that've been in by far, I have a coffee themed bakery, and this is a great addition for decoration!

Rhino Keeper
    This goal will be very difficult for me & others who were preparing for & then hit by Hurricane Irma! Had no power since Sunday night till yesterday afternoon (Thursday)!! Just started goal today & can't play constantly since have repairs to our house to get done & outside cleanup to finish!! PLEASE GO BACK TO LONGER TIME TO COMPLETE ALL GOALS! We all have lives & can't dedicate every waking hour to Storm8 games CAN A MODERATOR PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO THOSE IN CHARGE??? Thanks

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast