• Main Goal (Thanks a Latte): I Didn't Like The Prizes

2 3.51%
  • Side Goal (Bustling Bistro): I Enjoyed This

36 63.16%
  • Side Goal (Bustling Bistro): I Didn't Enjoy This

6 10.53%
  • Side Goal (Bustling Bistro): I Didn't Participate

7 12.28%
  • Side Goal (Bustling Bistro): I Liked The Prize (Coffee Bean Display)

39 68.42%
  • Side Goal (Bustling Bistro): I Didn't Like The Prize (Coffee Bean Display)

4 7.02%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

28 49.12%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

24 42.11%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 1.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Thanks a Latte Goal : 2017 Sep 12 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Gosh you have noticed that too!! Lol
    I liked the II Macchina... was too scared too place it in my bakery whoops I'm too clumsy for 'em...

Good luck eeveldoll surly you'll finish it on time!
    (as I'm not doing the side goal this time 'coz I've been always too lazy for 12hrs/1days cooking :P)
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Juey_ View Post
    Gosh you have noticed that too!! Lol
    I liked the II Macchina... was too scared too place it in my bakery whoops I'm too clumsy for 'em...

Good luck eeveldoll surly you'll finish it on time!
    (as I'm not doing the side goal this time 'coz I've been always too lazy for 12hrs/1days cooking :P)
    Thank you! I don't mind the 12 hrs or 1 day recipes cuz I have work, it's the 1 hr and 5 mins recipes are the ones that ****s me slowly on the inside . . .

You should display it! Although I would suggest placing it out of the way of walking customers heh like a restricted section!
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Thank you! I don't mind the 12 hrs or 1 day recipes cuz I have work, it's the 1 hr and 5 mins recipes are the ones that ****s me slowly on the inside . . .

You should display it! Although I would suggest placing it out of the way of walking customers heh like a restricted section!

You are so right on ****ing lol... on my cause of short hr cooks I forgot the stove on, usually ends up burning down my bakery to ground. On other hand with the very long hrs cooking I forgot my customers are starving to death... whopssii! All I'm good with the mid 5/8hrs cooking.

duh!! That's the only one thing I can not do ...
    my customers wonder around every corner of my bakery even after I hang restricted board on the Macchina. shh... didn't you ever notice they do not know to read?!! Lolzz
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    Love the side goal and the main goal! Love love love! thank you Storm8 and thank you all for posting the details so I can prepare myself

Rhino Keeper
    I enjoyed this goal and its side goal. Thank you S8 for the goal/update! I hope we will get some holiday and seasonal theme goals soon!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I have the display, and I never open crates, so it must have been a prize or a coin purchase.
    LOL.. I guess I did purchase the Coffee Bean Display, or, as you mentioned, it might have been a prize after completing part of a goal☕️I do open crates, from time to time, and, after a while, I sometimes forget where some items come from
    Last edited by stereo38; 09-20-17 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks S8 for the coffee goal
    I missed the last one and have been pretty upset about that ever since but now I have a cute supply of stuff that just so happens to fit my current Italian themed bakery so double points for that. I was going to update to a fall theme but now I want to display all my new stuff at least until October. I hope S8 will release a Halloween goal next! I can't wait! Oh, and even though I don't have any trouble completing the goals on time, please consider extending goals by at least a week to accommodate all players. Also, I think the cost of the tables and chairs is way too high! What happened to the 10k tables and chairs? Bring those back please!
    Everything else for me was great (except for the wallpaper but I just bought more Halloween paper instead).

Farm Supplier
    How long does the Torte Caprese recipe cook?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ree2 View Post
    How long does the Torte Caprese recipe cook?
    8 hrs
    Side goal details Page 4

Host(ess)
    Feedback

I really enjoyed this goal & side goal, time was fine, loved the recipes! Cool wallpaper, loved the chair & table, decos are cute!
    Hope next goals & side goals will have cooking time like this one.

I just think recipes arent very profitable like they used to be, so buying other things wouldn't be so expensive. Also servings are becoming fewer, why?

Well, i just wanted to say it was great, thanks! =)

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast