Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lower the cost of xpansİon prİce

Lower the cost of xpansİon prİce

Hi my forum members I starting this thread to ask ur opinion about the HİGH PRİCE OF EXPANSİON 😃😃↕↔⬜

I personally think that the prices for BS expansion so is too high. I'm currently saving for my 4 million coin expansion which isn't too big I still have about 3 million to go because I want to have a nice cushion of coins still after I buy the expansion for goals and decor. The difference in expansion prices between BS and RS is crazy too. My bakery and restaurant are the same size right now and it's only gonna cost me 500k coins to expand my restaurant, really 3.5 million less than BS, it's crazy. They should be the same and I'd prefer the 500k price lol
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I personally think that the prices for BS expansion so is too high. I'm currently saving for my 4 million coin expansion which isn't too big I still have about 3 million to go because I want to have a nice cushion of coins still after I buy the expansion for goals and decor. The difference in expansion prices between BS and RS is crazy too. My bakery and restaurant are the same size right now and it's only gonna cost me 500k coins to expand my restaurant, really 3.5 million less than BS, it's crazy. They should be the same and I'd prefer the 500k price lol
    Years ago it cost a reasonable amount to expand. The cost both in gems and coins was high but was relatively reasonable. Then overnight it changed. When we made a stink about it the classic response was something about "balancing the economy of the game to ensure prolonged enjoyment and gameplay for all users". This and several other overnight changes to the game resulted in several long time players just quitting. There was a huge protest and...well...anyway.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes I agree they're pricey. I've been saving for my next expansion for nearly 2 years and I can't see it happening for another 2! I can't get enough coins, so I end up using gems saved up. Mind you, I do buy multi ovens etc for all goals etc.

Rhino Keeper
    An expansion sale from time to time would be nice, at least.
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewhale89 View Post
    An expansion sale from time to time would be nice, at least.
    I think just lowering the price of expansion would be nice too. It's all good to try to balance the economy of the game blah blah blah...but what's the point of frustrating players to the point of quitting because they can't seem to get ahead? I've given up trying to expand altogether.

I wish they would lower the expansion prices also. Restaurant Story is much more reasonable, and gives players a realistic chance to expand and grow. Like SpiritWind, I haven't expanded in two years. My next one costs 30 million, and I have 10 million saved from regular casual gameplay. At this point I wouldn't even be close to having enough for another... 6 years! lol
    Adds welcome, but Sorry, no tipping! ^.^

Executive Chef
    My next expansion is at 8 million and only have 5 mill coins. Might use 40 gems to expand!

Fashion Designer
    Please lower the price! It gets ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I think just lowering the price of expansion would be nice too. It's all good to try to balance the economy of the game blah blah blah...but what's the point of frustrating players to the point of quitting because they can't seem to get ahead? I've given up trying to expand altogether.
    That's the ideal scenario, but unlikely to happen. At least a sale is something (?)
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast