Thread: Holiday versions of RS for iOS devices??

Farm Supplier

Holiday versions of RS for iOS devices??

I started another post about a holiday recipe (Candy Corn Pizza) but this post (although it does involve that) concerns a different request. I understand that certain recipes (such as the aforementioned Pizza) are only available on appliances for Android players. My questionis are 1) the obvious one.. why? And 2). Why don't iOS users get the chance to download those holiday versions, as well? A few years ago, iOS users WERE able to download holiday versions. That is why I remember that, at one time, I was able to access those holiday items. Why aren't iOS players offered the opportunity to do get those versions? Why did this feature end? There were a few holiday versions and they were wonderful. Please try to find a way to let iOS players have access to these versions, and hence, all these terrific items. We all play the same game. Thank you for your assistance曆
    Last edited by stereo38; 09-12-17 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake in original post

Quote Originally Posted by stereo38 View Post
    I started another post about a holiday recipe (Candy Corn Pizza) but this post (although it does involve that) concerns a different request. I understand that certain recipes (such as the aforementioned Pizza) are only available on appliances for Android players. My questionis are 1) the obvious one.. why? And 2). Why don't iOS users get the chance to download those holiday versions, as well? A few years ago, iOS users WERE able to download holiday versions. That is why I remember that, at one time, I was able to access those holiday items. Why aren't iOS players offered the opportunity to do get those versions? Why did this feature end? There were a few holiday versions and they were wonderful. Please try to find a way to let iOS players have access to these versions, and hence, all these terrific items. We all play the same game. Thank you for your assistance曆
    I just switched back to iOS from Android I've played on both and the holiday versions aren't available in the actual Google Play store they have to be downloaded another way that iOS doesn't allow, I've tried. And being back on iOS I've noticed that iOS has recipes that android doesn't on basic appliances in RS. iOS also has bundle options to buy and the gem despensor when it goes on sale Android doesn't have that. There's plenty that iOS has that android doesn't.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I just switched back to iOS from Android I've played on both and the holiday versions aren't available in the actual Google Play store they have to be downloaded another way that iOS doesn't allow, I've tried. And being back on iOS I've noticed that iOS has recipes that android doesn't on basic appliances in RS. iOS also has bundle options to buy and the gem despensor when it goes on sale Android doesn't have that. There's plenty that iOS has that android doesn't.
    Thanks for such a quick response. I appreciate that. Well, so much for the Pizza. I guess I will have to get my Candy Corn Pizza fix by visiting my neighbor's restaurant. Seriously, though, I am not going to get nuts about this. I have read, in the past, that iOS has items that are not available to Android users. Maybe I'm oversimplifying this, but It seems that RS is a game that many people play. I've been playing for more years than I care to admit We probably should all have access to the same items. I know, however, that the device we use makes a difference. Believe me, I am not complaining about the lovely items and recipes offered to iOS users. This was simply a question that needed to be asked. I now know the answer and I thank you for your considerate reply��

The Honorable Panda
    iOS players get updates and recipes added to the original game instead of getting these by different Holiday versions.

Some recipes and items are seasonal/limited and will be removed from the game. You can add your request for these items on the current

request thread here. You can also request these items be re listed here.

Closing thread because discussing downloading game from sites other than google play, iTunes and the amazon market is not forum appropriate .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request