View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

11 21.15%
  • I did not like this event

27 51.92%
  • I did not participate

4 7.69%
  • I could not finish in time

38 73.08%
  • Sipping Stand

10 19.23%
  • Potted Plant

10 19.23%
  • Tea Tree

9 17.31%
  • Matcha Macaw

29 55.77%
  • Earl Greyhound

15 28.85%
  • Mulbeary

24 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Tea Time - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    I already don't have high hopes for this one. Takes 2200 points to open the bear and seems to me too many decorations. Not really much incentive for me to get to final prize.
    Why does S8 keep making things more difficult? 2200 points, c'mon S8, really? At least give us bonus points like in the Leaderboards (for hatching rare animals for example)

2,200 points for an animal that gives you 500 points and a bunch of useless decorations?? Are they for real?
    This isn't worth it. as someone said, Real life is less stressful. doing taxes and marrying someone is EASY compared to this. Ugh.
    This is the reason why I don't like Dragon Story anymore. now FFS is doing the same???? what's the point in them being seperate games when you could just join them together.

honestly I might just be leaving. this game is going to be eccentric and overall too impossible to even be successful anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Not to mention 300 gems for the habitat that goes with tea time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Sipping stand 50 (place and collect every 4 hours)
    Potted plant 250
    Tea Tree 850

Community 2200

2200 Mulberry Bear? (gives 500 pts when lvl'd to level 12) as per popup
    Updated
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 09-12-17 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    2,200 points for an animal that gives you 500 points and a bunch of useless decorations?? Are they for real?
    This isn't worth it. as someone said, Real life is less stressful. doing taxes and marrying someone is EASY compared to this. Ugh.
    This is the reason why I don't like Dragon Story anymore. now FFS is doing the same???? what's the point in them being seperate games when you could just join them together.

honestly I might just be leaving. this game is going to be eccentric and overall too impossible to even be successful anymore.
    wth storm8? are you for real?? tbh this is why some of the old and passionate users left the game, and lucky for them since they don't need to go through what we have been through. They didn't have leaderboards and the ...Mammoth Trunk... and Storybooks. The old days were the good days. not even better. not even the best.

Storm8............. ?

Host(ess)
    Ugh, here we go again. Another habitat for 300 gems. So not worth it. The habitats are usually one of, if not my favourite part of events. Too bad I won't be able to buy them without spending a ridiculous amount of real money. On top of that, they still aren't increasing, or better yet, removing, habitat limits, so lots of players will be forced to pay for habitats that hold more animals if they want to put more animals out (or y'know, just sell all of the ones that they worked hard to get from events). I'm beginning to lose my patience with this game. The animals and the habitats look nice, but that's about it.

New Resident
    These fugly animals aren't worth it. Lately the designs have gone worse. Like the Pearl Pony, Sunfish, Sungazer, and Sunburst Steed.

I wish FFS would come back to the way it was. It wasn't selfish and despairing. Storm8 you better fix this.

Rhino Keeper
    Right.. a tree with a bunch of hatleaves:/
    Sorry but this event is getting to fantasy for me
    I'll help a little hand but mostly prepare for LB, wich I hope to have another merry and habitat.
    Hopefully I'm at 72 runes by then to make the 80 rune expansion to Poppy pony soon as possible
    Success to everyone joining this event!

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm. Is Haku8s math for the last WE the same for this one? If it is (or close enough) I think ill leave the bear in storage and just concentrate on my food store for when a good LB comes along. I'm not a huge fan of the doggo but do quite like the bird so ill be happy stopping there. To much habitat space needed as it is so no point hatching yet another animal I don't like.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Hmm. Is Haku8s math for the last WE the same for this one? If it is (or close enough) I think ill leave the bear in storage and just concentrate on my food store for when a good LB comes along. I'm not a huge fan of the doggo but do quite like the bird so ill be happy stopping there. To much habitat space needed as it is so no point hatching yet another animal I don't like.
    No because the bear gives 500 pts not 1500 for example. Haku should be allowed to post her own statistics if she chooses

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast