View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

11 21.15%
  • I did not like this event

27 51.92%
  • I did not participate

4 7.69%
  • I could not finish in time

38 73.08%
  • Sipping Stand

10 19.23%
  • Potted Plant

10 19.23%
  • Tea Tree

9 17.31%
  • Matcha Macaw

29 55.77%
  • Earl Greyhound

15 28.85%
  • Mulbeary

24 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Tea Time - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I agree, the events just keep getting harder and harder. I've pretty much reached my limit with this game. I feel like this game is a one way street and im about to hit a dead end in the road.
    I agree with all of the posts. Seems like the 2200 points will be the last personal goal. Not really much incentive to continue the world event since it typically takes the entire time to finish the personal goals. I wonder what the final goal amount will be for the community - 750,000,000? I'll probably never find out since I won't make it past the first community goal. How sad!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    The points are so high I wonder if most people will be able to get the first community prize. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the community prize animals around 500 points before?
    Never known such a high entry requirement for Community prizes; this time it's even higher than the final prize has been in some earlier events.
    WORSE They've also drastically reduced the earning rates from the 'generator' items you can buy from the shop: these have previously always earned 10 per 4 hours (basic) and 60 per 4 hours (deluxe). This time only 4 and 16 per 4 hours !!
    Just another of S8 'gem-grabber' ideas...

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope we dun jump to conclusion & start to judge S8 too early my friends, judging from the looks it is better for WE now than past.

Previous WE it takes 2700pts for second milestone & massive 4600 for seaform unicorn

This WE takes 1750 for second milestone but the final goal yes it is still unknown but hopefully it is just mid or high 2k+ pts

yes we are shortchange on the d?cor & raising the animal to lvl12 of cause if you are just playing for community prize it is again a tall order & raising it to Lvl12 because it is going to be tight on the last few days.

If you are playing to get ALL the animals in this WE I think it is better (depending on the last milestone pts) because I was chasing unicorn last WE it is hard for 4600pts

So I hope you guys/gals really look at it overall have fun

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    I really hope we dun jump to conclusion & start to judge S8 too early my friends, judging from the looks it is better for WE now than past.

Previous WE it takes 2700pts for second milestone & massive 4600 for seaform unicorn

This WE takes 1750 for second milestone but the final goal yes it is still unknown but hopefully it is just mid or high 2k+ pts

yes we are shortchange on the d?cor & raising the animal to lvl12 of cause if you are just playing for community prize it is again a tall order & raising it to Lvl12 because it is going to be tight on the last few days.

If you are playing to get ALL the animals in this WE I think it is better (depending on the last milestone pts) because I was chasing unicorn last WE it is hard for 4600pts

So I hope you guys/gals really look at it overall have fun
    I think s8 is trying various options to balance the milestones for both individual & community so that the milestones are not too easy(finishing days ahead) & not too hard(gem-possible only). There was one WE that many of us stopped early because it was nearly unachievable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    I think s8 is trying various options to balance the milestones for both individual & community so that the milestones are not too easy(finishing days ahead) & not too hard(gem-possible only). There was one WE that many of us stopped early because it was nearly unachievable.
    I cannot stop or go back time but if we could... remember sunfish WE??? almost all of us got our final milestone less than 8days if we lvl sunfish... some even accomplish in less than 3days

If I could during that time, I will not complain or even bother to type what are we going to do with that remaining days... if we complain less who knows, S8 might use that sunfish WE since no one complain or comment

the next WE YES that was dreadful almost impossible because lvl the animal is 1/3 of sunfish but the milestone pts remain the same

... if we dun complain or share ANYTHING about the 5K+ puppies who knows my forest might be flooded with them as we speak....

If things are bad yes we make a comment or speak up

but if things are good 5K puppies, sunfish WE. dun ever comment or speak anything LOL just say it is a hard sunfish WE

S8 seems to work like more comments/complain they will make a change but is it better or worse for balance you guys decide

Executive Chef
    I miss the world events when I first started playing, 4 animals and a habitat! That seems like a dream now! I want them to be a bit tricky, I enjoy working for my prizes, but sometimes, lately, we are working so hard and not for the best prizes in my opinion, but, to each their own.

Anyway, I bread a citrine the other day (my first!) so that was good points wise, I just got a 45 hour timer again with crystal unicorn and daredevil (both epic - I know that's not really important) so I'm gonna get more points. Gonna throw a spanner in the works for all the animals I want tho! Panda, monarch dragon and the iciclaw for the goal line! Will need to do some calculating!

I currently have 739 points, but I do have 4 nests and 2 evo flowers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I miss the world events when I first started playing, 4 animals and a habitat! That seems like a dream now! I want them to be a bit tricky, I enjoy working for my prizes, but sometimes, lately, we are working so hard and not for the best prizes in my opinion, but, to each their own.

Anyway, I bread a citrine the other day (my first!) so that was good points wise, I just got a 45 hour timer again with crystal unicorn and daredevil (both epic - I know that's not really important) so I'm gonna get more points. Gonna throw a spanner in the works for all the animals I want tho! Panda, monarch dragon and the iciclaw for the goal line! Will need to do some calculating!

I currently have 739 points, but I do have 4 nests and 2 evo flowers
    Nice it's seems you are more lucky with your UR breeding than me LOL. A nice head start you have with your points. It's on schedule for the beary. I have 530 points.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Nice it's seems you are more lucky with your UR breeding than me LOL. A nice head start you have with your points. It's on schedule for the beary. I have 530 points.
    There's still a few ultra rares I'm missing, but they are the only permanent animals I'm missing. So I breed exclusively with my crystal unicorn to help me.
    I can't remember if I made it to the final prize in the last world event. Can anyone remember what the last prize was?
    Happy collecting everyone!

Fashion Designer
    They keep changing WE and it does get confusing.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-17-17 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comments

Farm Supplier
    Earl Greyhound needs 3500 Tea Blossoms

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast