Thread: Weird question

Rhino Keeper

Weird question

I just had a dragon in the battle arena and I can't remember what it was. It was like "Opalist" or something like that. I was going to try to look it up bc I had never seen it before, but now I can't even remember what dragon it was. The first type wouldn't load and the other type was red, so it was red and something. Can any of you dragon experts help me? Thank you.
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    It's the Opulent Dragon that Storm8 hasn't released yet (like the Panda Dragon that may show up in the arena sometimes). They haven't determined what the first element is yet but the 2nd element is red. I've battled it a couple of times and forgot what I used against it to beat it nor what Opulent's special magic is. Maybe someone can refresh my memory on that. I hope both are released soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you soo much! The first element wouldn't load on my screen so I don't even know what it looked like, it was just one of those circling waiting to load image things. I used Bundled and I got it with B,M. I was surprised that I had got him so quickly bc I am not good in the arena at all and he looked like he would have been tough.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    You're welcome! Did the Opulent use a magic action against you like a fire, bubbles, air, light or magic?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    You're welcome! Did the Opulent use a magic action against you like a fire, bubbles, air, light or magic?
    I can't remember which one it was, I'm sorry. I want to say the like black cloud magic thing they do but I really can't remember for sure.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by missbandette View Post
    I can't remember which one it was, I'm sorry. I want to say the like black cloud magic thing they do but I really can't remember for sure.
    Aah ok. It must be a future champion, black or dark dragon - my favorites.

What about the weird dark eye symbol type. I feel like that could be a black magic attack dragon too. They sort of canned that whole type after the Dark One. I still think it might be a new type entirely as the loading circle implies they have set an icon yet
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missbandette View Post
    I just had a dragon in the battle arena and I can't remember what it was. It was like "Opalist" or something like that. I was going to try to look it up bc I had never seen it before, but now I can't even remember what dragon it was. The first type wouldn't load and the other type was red, so it was red and something. Can any of you dragon experts help me? Thank you.
    my screen cap :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1947.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	38249
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)