Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Increase habitats limit

I'm guessing this will fall on deaf ears since people have been complaining about this since 2015!!! May even be longer that's the date of a post on forum. Please allow us to purchase more habitats so we have somewhere to put our animals. It's very frustrating especially since I've spent alot of money on this game. I'd hate to have to give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatsmylucy View Post
    I'm guessing this will fall on deaf ears since people have been complaining about this since 2015!!! May even be longer that's the date of a post on forum. Please allow us to purchase more habitats so we have somewhere to put our animals. It's very frustrating especially since I've spent alot of money on this game. I'd hate to have to give it up.
    They just want us to upgrade our existing regular 3-animal, big habitats to the 4-animal, grand habitats. Of course this would cost us a ton of gems but so what? It'll make them a whole lot of money so who cares about 2-year long gripes.

Rhino Keeper
    Waiting unpatiently for something to happen..........

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    They just want us to upgrade our existing regular 3-animal, big habitats to the 4-animal, grand habitats. Of course this would cost us a ton of gems but so what? It'll make them a whole lot of money so who cares about 2-year long gripes.
    That's probably exactly what they want us to do, tbh. Especially buy those 'new' 5-animal habitats they're starting to release every month. My guess is this: They're going to stretch it to its absolute limit until 630 animals are released (126 habitats x 5 spaces available per habitat). We currently have 590 animals released, so once it gets around 630 we're going to be at an impasse in the game numbers-wise (too many animals released, not enough habitats to hold them). I would guess that's when they will 'have' to fix this issue finally.But I would not be surprised if that's when this issue we've been begging to have fixed for over a year will *finally* be addressed (read: upped another hundred or two habitats until this problem merely repeats itself again, and again and again... would bet actual $$ that FFS team will never make the habitat cap unlimited... otherwise they would have done it already, right?)
    Last edited by ArcadiaTofu; 10-20-17 at 07:59 PM.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I have 382 runes......
    Wow! That must have been a whole lot of mining you did.

Executive Chef
    Wow! That must have been a whole lot of mining you did.
    Mining impossible. You can only mine to your max of 80. I know Silverrain1 (who left us) did get this amount by rewards from events and spinning wheels.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

I know, this is ridiculous! Need more space.....

Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Unfortunately it's no bug. A lot of players (like me) have the same problem since weeks - even months. You can only have 126 habitats. Not more. I have 7 open spaces and cant use them. If you want to buy a new habitat you have to sell an old one.
    We're begging for an update for ages but no ones listening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello Epinederose! I am also at the Habitats border 126/126. I have to sell Ultra Rare Animals, as well as my Common Animals. The last update did not improve for me, I have to delete the game and reload it again. But I've been around since the beginning, like you, many long-time players have already stopped playing. Please Community Manager Elsa, tell us when we get more habitats again. Please, please, it is such a nice game
    Hmm... I?m not sure if it?s a bug or what, but even though you have reached the 126/126 habitats limit and cannot buy more, the game still seems to allow you to put out whatever you have won or stored in your storage...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4752D803-6D71-4167-91D6-2F3F2AC504F7.jpeg 
Views:	145 
Size:	170.5 KB 
ID:	39395

Don?t know if this will crash at a later date, but I too have 7 empty spaces that I cannot buy habitats for but still managed to put out whatever I have from storage.

Executive Chef
    Hmm... I?m not sure if it?s a bug or what, but even though you have reached the 126/126 habitats limit and cannot buy more, the game still seems to allow you to put out whatever you have won or stored in your storage...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4752D803-6D71-4167-91D6-2F3F2AC504F7.jpeg 
Views:	145 
Size:	170.5 KB 
ID:	39395

Don?t know if this will crash at a later date, but I too have 7 empty spaces that I cannot buy habitats for but still managed to put out whatever I have from storage.
    Yes lots save their won habitats for placing after they reach limit, this also works for special land slots such as poppy pony, haeron etc

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Yes lots save their won habitats for placing after they reach limit, this also works for special land slots such as poppy pony, haeron etc
    Thanks for the info about the special lands area. I only need to expand the poppy pony as a special. With this info I wait till I reach the max for habitats.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19