Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Increase habitats limit

Rhino Keeper

Increase habitats limit

Hello S8
    I think this is a bug that I have had for 3 days now

I would like to buy a habitat, but it is written on all of them "limit reached"
    I have space left and not even the smallest water habitat is buyable.

Thank you

Unfortunately it's no bug. A lot of players (like me) have the same problem since weeks - even months. You can only have 126 habitats. Not more. I have 7 open spaces and cant use them. If you want to buy a new habitat you have to sell an old one.
    We're begging for an update for ages but no ones listening.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you littelprincess0313

wow..... becomming more and more funny to play this game...
    Each time, before I want to play, I must delete the game, and download it again (since more or less 6 months..) to be able to get into it....

Please, can someone from S8 give us an answer ?
    what shall we do with the army of animals in our inventory ?????
    impossible to hatch them......

Merci so much for an answer, S8.... we spend lots and lots of gems to have all those nice creatures, but if you do not give us the opportunity to hatch tehm, what is the sense for us to spend money on your game ?

if you allow us to have only 126 habitats, lets say with 4 animals on each one, that makes 504 animals....
    so what do you suggest, where shall we put those animals ???,

Thank you for an answer
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-01-17 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party site comments

Executive Chef
    Hello Epinederose! I am also at the Habitats border 126/126. I have to sell Ultra Rare Animals, as well as my Common Animals. The last update did not improve for me, I have to delete the game and reload it again. But I've been around since the beginning, like you, many long-time players have already stopped playing. Please Community Manager Elsa, tell us when we get more habitats again. Please, please, it is such a nice game

Executive Chef
    Iv been full for a looooooong time and we haven't been getting an answers.
    I'm fully expanded to

Farm Supplier
    I am in the same boat as well. With the new community game, there is the new Ghost habitat I would need to buy in order to put the animals that you receive as prizes on it. However, since we are limited on how many habitats we can have, I won't be able to hatch those new animals.
    Please let us add more habitats!!

Executive Chef
    I have 382 runes......would b nice if I could do something with them? Maybe exchange them for food or gems? Lol.
    Oh and you can take my 2 902 986 073 coins and exchange them for something too lol

Rhino Keeper
    I too can't buy any habitats-I even sold animals & SOLD A Habitat Ans still can't buy a new one. They have all these Halloween animals coming out-what are we supposed to do????? Please More habitats & expansions!!!!

Executive Chef
    I'm not there yet - but I'm already terrified that I will run out of space and habitats soon enough - come on - give us more space and delete habitat limit - it would benefit for EVERYONE. We would spend more gems....and be way more happy about the game in general.

Fashion Designer
    AGREE!!!
    I have space, because I moved habitats around and used some I'd won that were sitting in storage.
    BUT, even though I have physical space in my forest to place new habitats, I HAVE REACHED LIMIT.

PLEASE INCREASE HABITAT LIMIT S8
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast