Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monarch Dragon - 2017 Sep 8

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, this may sound like a newb question, but the Monarch Dragon says to breed electric & fire. I've been reading folks having success w/CU & fire. How does that work?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamom72 View Post
    Ok, this may sound like a newb question, but the Monarch Dragon says to breed electric & fire. I've been reading folks having success w/CU & fire. How does that work?
    That's impossible. They who got it with CU, got it with a lightning/fire creature as well.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    And proof single elements work fine congrats!
    Well, I have now successfully bred 9 Daredevils and nothing else. Still trying...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    That's impossible. They who got it with CU, got it with a lightning/fire creature as well.
    That's what I thought. They used CU & Gold Lion & another used CU & Monarchy. Sorry if this doesn't come out right. I don't know how to capture the message to which I'm referring.

That's what I thought. They used CU & Gold Lion & another used CU & Monarchy. Sorry if this doesn't come out right. I don't know how to capture the message to which I'm referring.
    Gold Lion and Monarchy are lightning and fire hybrids.

Executive Chef
    Monarch dragon is elec/fire, so you can use pyro pony + lightning leopard OR Crystal unicorn + elec/fire animal
    Gold lion is elec/fire, Monarchy is elec/fire therefore CU + any fire/elec animal is fine, even Valkyrie gem/elec + Jasper Dragon gem/fire would work..as long as your breeding contains both elec and fire

I bred lightning leopard and fairy ferret 3 times and got Monarch. I raised Monarch to level 10 then bred with CU and got a 45 hour, I have Monarch in my breeding area if you want to see her. My game name is Adrian.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Monarch dragon is elec/fire, so you can use pyro pony + lightning leopard OR Crystal unicorn + elec/fire animal
    Gold lion is elec/fire, Monarchy is elec/fire therefore CU + any fire/elec animal is fine, even Valkyrie gem/elec + Jasper Dragon gem/fire would work..as long as your breeding contains both elec and fire
    Thank you for the clarification. I always thought if you, say, had to breed electric & fire that meant one animal had to have at least electric, the other at least fire. Does the CU combo work w/just legendary & gem animals?

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the clarification. I always thought if you, say, had to breed electric & fire that meant one animal had to have at least electric, the other at least fire. Does the CU combo work w/just legendary & gem animals?
    Yes at the very least one animal has to have one element and the other animal the other. But if one has both like electric lion, Jingle shells, etc. you can breed it with anything. Now you increase your chances of getting what you want, in this case monarch dragon, by breeding with the same elements as it eliminates cross breeds from the formula. I have a lot of luck breeding the specific combination (electric/fire in this case) with a unicorn. That combo usually kicks some electric / fire or you may hit a gem ultra rare which is a nice fail. I bred my unicorn with electric lion and got another electric lion, next inbred it with a rare jingle shells and got my 8 hr. monarch dragon. And I'm not a lucky breeder. So I would breed the element combo you want (electric fire) with a unicorn if you have one or breed two electric fire animals or some fire animal with some electric animal. It's all about increasing your probabilities and a lot of luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Got mine using CU n winged lion on the second try

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast