Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Storage area for hatched animals

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Can we please have some way of storing animals? In D S we have a dragon stable that can hold as many as 80 dragons. It's so helpful with space issues that many players seem to have. Please, please, pretty please!!!!
    Great idea. I've passed it over.

Merged to existing thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Great idea. I've passed it over.

Merged to existing thread.
    Thanks Rynetory!!!

Host(ess)
    I agree we need something to put our animals in. I have expanded once again as far as the game will allow so now what? I can?t accumulate more bombs cause game maxes out at 15 in storage therefore I can?t accumulate runes. There should be no limits as to what you can put in storage or accumulate also what?s the point in buying gems if there is no where to build. More importantly what?s the point in playing if there are caps on everything please listen to our needs and do a fix for this problem. Old players will loose interest and the game will also loose money!

Host(ess)
    What would be nice is to be able to store our animals and develop all of them. Imagine how nice it would be to be able to play with all of our animals

Love this idea - and what a great potential use for coins!

I think thats a great idea to have a small fee IN CASH $?$, NOT diamonds or runez to store animals in a shelter till room to put them out storm8 should get on that idea for sure 😁

"useless aninals"

Yes!
    It would B nice if we could play w all of our animals

Farm Supplier
    And an ideal place for it would be the useless island we haven?t used in ages. It annoys me every time I see it. Used to be a great way of stocking up gold & now just defunct!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12