Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Storage area for hatched animals

Fashion Designer

Storage area for hatched animals

We really need a storage area for hatched animals that we can put animals in and out as needed, just like we can do with decos. We need more land, we need more habitats and this is the perfect answer until you can expand the game. Everytime there is a new event or tournament they all come with new animals and sometimes a new habitat but no where to place them. If we had a storage barn we can place existing hatched animals there and then we can place and feed our new animals in our forest. There can be a fee for the animals we want to store. Start with a small number of free storage and as we increase our storage needs the price for storage can keep going up as we increase our storage needs. This is a good way for us to spend our coins. The more animals we can store then we can continue playing the game indefinitely. Unfortunately we won't be able to buy new habitats unless you can find a way to store habitats as well. It's a win win for all of us.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 09-08-17 at 11:20 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Definitely agree with a storage barn for hatched animals!! Hate having to sell them when there is no room.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Yes! We really need that! I need to stash some useless animals away but I can't help to sell them since I took my time to get them. Storm8 you better do this!

Rhino Keeper
    I think being able to put animals in storage would be great! We can do that in dragon story so why not here?

Please add a storage building for animals so we don’t have to sell ones in order to complete the new events when you have to hatch an animal.

Despite adding more room to expand, I’ve expanded as far as I can once again. It was nice having room for decorations & to be able to not worry about which animals to get, hatch or delete.

Animal Storage

I really really really wish they would give us a barn to store animals in. I have a hard time expanding so if I could just stick aminals in a barn that would be so awesome!

Please create a way for us to store our creatures. I am constantly selling my creatures to make room for the new ones needed to play events only to realize I need the ones I just sold to breed with to continue as well. Very frustrating!

Rhino Keeper

Storage for our animals

Can we please have some way of storing animals? In D S we have a dragon stable that can hold as many as 80 dragons. It's so helpful with space issues that many players seem to have. Please, please, pretty please!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Can we please have some way of storing animals? In D S we have a dragon stable that can hold as many as 80 dragons. It's so helpful with space issues that many players seem to have. Please, please, pretty please!!!!
    This would be great !

Rhino Keeper
    Yes that would be Super Great!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast