Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wall etiquette

Wall etiquette

So I've notice lately that there are some bakers who have terrible wall etiquette. One new neighbor of mine commented on my wall today after I gifted her a cappuccino (which I mass gifted to everyone this morning before I went to work).

TIPS. NO FOOD OR DRINK. READ THIS MESSAGE.

I responded accordingly and removed her as a neighbor. How would you have responde?
    [removed photos due to privacy for other players]
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-13-17 at 10:43 AM. Reason: removed photos- privacy of others

Fashion Designer
    You can easily just block or ask them politely to stop

Lol I have to say, I love your response. I had an issue with a neighbor a while back who complained bc I'm not a daily tipper, with over 100 neighbors and a 3 and 1 year old at home I don't always have the time to individually tip. She left me a message saying I don't tip neighbors below 3 stars, she'd previously left me a rude message and I snapped back that time. The second time I didn't even respond and just deleted her.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-13-17 at 10:44 AM. Reason: removed quote-
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

That's a perfect response I've had lots of rude people also lol. When I first started I would usually write something back, but now I just delete them. I don't particularly want food either, but I just decline them if I feel like it. Which... one would think that was a given, instead of writing snarky comments on peoples walls
    Adds welcome, but Sorry, no tipping! ^.^

Rhino Keeper
    Since she's a new neighbour, I would have responded as follows, "Thanks for your msg. However, I'm a food neighbour that will mass gift food/drink and will expect the same in return. If you expect otherwise, you're more than welcome to delete me." .. and then I will delete their message. No sense in having these kind of messages cluttering up your wall.

Sometimes I can't be bothered to respond. I'd just delete the msg and wait for them to delete me instead lol. It's much easier that way. But if they keep posting that up, well, that's when the above is utilised.

love your hashtags lol
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Executive Chef
    Remind them that there's a decline button for gifts.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I just roll my eyes and delete. Sometimes you're just the straw that broke the camel's back, you know? It's not like I've never been rude to undeserving parties just because I'm frustrated for some other reason entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I just roll my eyes and delete. Sometimes you're just the straw that broke the camel's back, you know? It's not like I've never been rude to undeserving parties just because I'm frustrated for some other reason entirely.

The easiest time for gifting is when a theme goal is on and everyone is gifted the same!
    People are good in letting me know, sometimes they have to remind me if I get finger happy in my selections.

I recenrly read a neighbours wall and someone took offence to the gift, and left a swear word on their wall?
    I adv them to let bakery story know because of the tone and swear word.

Fashion Designer
    ,I got one of the same. And the kicker is they wanted me to add them in the first place.

Posted on my wall since Sept. 2014:
    One day food, one day parts. Fair to all.

Wrote them back the above on their wall. Then blocked them.
    Don't need the hassle of B.S. on my wall.

Right after that I posted another message on wall.
    If you don't like the gift I sent you, it's called a DECLINE BUTTON.

I know I'm just mean.

Rhino Keeper
    I prefer to get parts and will usually decline all food items but when there's a goal going on, I kind of expect to receive goal parts at least for the first few days or cappuccino at worst but NEVER a golden nob (unless the goal asks for it) so I may have left a message on an ex-neighbor's wall asking them politely to not gb golden nobs during goals... Especially since said neighbor was always asking for requests, which I honored...

Said neighbor proceeded to send me golden nobs so I just deleted them. I really don't have time for games within a game and idk about others but I really consider a golden nob very inconsiderate during goals... Especially from a level 99 player who should know better.

I just want to add that I'm also not a picky neighbor. I don't ask for specific gifts ever but I just feel like neighbors should know when it comes to goals, especially now that the goals are so short; I really appreciate useful gifts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast