Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy: 2017 Re-Release Request Thread

The Honorable Panda

Fantasy: 2017 Re-Release Request Thread

Hey Guys,

What are the previously released items you like to see for Fall/Black Friday/Winter/Holidays?

As Storm8 is currently finalizing content for the winter holidays, this thread will only be open for a short time - maybe about a week or so, so don't delay in posting your wish list.

This thread is for previously released items. Please do not post new/current game features nor suggestions.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I wasn't playing last year so have only seen some in battles. But I really love the snowball sloth and Winter wolverine was really cool too would like a chance at them?

Executive Chef
    I don't know if this is right to post it here, but there are 2 trio's i never have a change for getting it.
    The Egypt's creatures: Sobek, Bastet, Ra
    And the Halloween's: Lionheart I really love, Scaredy Cat, Eerie Owl (I already have by spinning).
    And love to see back; Trick or Treent and Libertree.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Hello,

First of all, thank you for asking :-)
    I agree with AppieP's idea of reintroducing some Egypt's creatures, but I would also like to add my own suggestions:
    Matripony, Nightmare, Peony Pony,
    Parade Pony, Gingerbread Pony,
    Art Nouveau Horse, Petal Pony,
    and Seafoam Unicorn.

Happy gaming everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to have Julius Baever because I'm interested in his namesake.

Executive Chef
    Egypt please! Mostly Anubis and Bastet

Art Nouveau horse
    Norse Horse
    Jackal Lantern
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 09-07-17 at 05:29 PM.

Banned
    Well should they be winter/Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas themed? And how can we know if we don't have a complete list of animals? I really appreciate the chance to offer suggestions, but it's so open-ended. It would be nice to know what animals are specifically holiday or winter themed.

I *will* say that I have not had an opportunity to try for any of the Egyptian animals, and I've been playing for almost a year now, so it must have been a while since that trio has been available, although I'm not sure that they have any connection to the winter months. I do tend to *love, love, love* Halloween and fall themed habitats and animals.

And for Black Friday, I hope very much that there will be awesome habitat sales like there were last year; however, only being able to expand about once every 7-8 days means that it would be hard to acquire more than one or two during a one day or even a weekend long sale. If only we could store habitats for when we have room!!! Of course, if there is an awesome rune sale to accompany the habitat sale, then that problem could be solved, except for those poor souls who are maxed out on habitats and begging for more land/habitats.

Executive Chef
    only big sale on treasure animals
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    Aha! So it seems that I have a partial answer to my initial question, but this is only showing animals that have these specific *elements*. Surely there are more animals that have autumn, Halloween, and Christmas *themes* but do not have those specific elements. Anyway, by element only:
    Autumn: Harvest Hoarder, Autumn Equifox, Hibearnate, Barn Owl
    Halloween: Scaredy Cat, Eerie Owl, Lionheart (I don't have any of these)
    Skull: Deadwing, Sugarskull Glider, Skeletal Steed (I don't have any of these)
    Christmas: White Elephant, Reindeer, Santa Claws, Toy Poodle, Festive Flier, Ornament Octopus, Fruitcake Snake

Ok, y'all don't hate me! But.....here is a list of the animals I believe fit the autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, winter themes. I am *not* saying that you should limit yourselves to this list, and I am not saying "let's bring all these back!" (although that would be nice). I have provided this list as a service for those who may not be familiar with all the animals in the game, so don't know what to wish for that fits the themes kooky_Panda referred to. So you all might want to look up some of these animals and see if they are on your Christmas (or other winter holiday) wishlist! I know it's a LOT to digest.

Merry Meerkat, Merry Fairy, Party Penquin, Confetti Yeti, Menoram,

Winter Equifox, Snowflake Drake, Secret Santler, Mrs. Claws, North Polar Bear,

Fallmingo, Candy Crane, Jingle Shells, Thanksgibbon, Frankenswine, Scarecrow,

Weasel Witch, Winter Wonderlamb, Frostrich, Trick or Treent, Cerberus (is it for Halloween?), Childebeest (is it for winter?),

NutCracker, Rudolphin, Jackalope Frost, Winter Wolverine, Snowmanatee, Cold Turkey,

Jollyfish, Snowpossum, Snow Leopard Seal, Yakolantern, Vampire Cat, Jackal Lantern, Halloweasel,

Harvest Hedgehog, Werewolf, Santa's Helpurr, Unicornicopia, Pumpkin Panda, Ghostrich, Cornucobra,

Holly Collie, Present Puppy, Krampus, Mistletoed Sloth, Present Pheasant, Noelephant, Yule Mule,

Cranbeary, Garland Snake, Sweater Donner, IceGator, Feast Beast (Is it Thanksgiving?)

My most coveted animal is the Jasmine Jaguar, but it doesn't fit the theme. Womp, womp!

Farm Supplier
    I'd like to see back:
    Egyptian animals.
    Autumn equifox, Barn owl, Harvest Hoarder and Hibearnate.
    Eerie owl, Lionheart, Scaredy cat and Vampire cat.
    Toy poodle, Santa claws and Krampus, Holly collie and Mistletoed sloth.
    Nightmare, Unicorgi, Hooded Robin, Pluma, Petal peacock, Rock candy rhino and Confetti yeti

I'm trying to save up gems both for Black Friday and for Christmas habitats. It'd be great to see for Black Friday the Zodiac habitats on sale for 60 gems!!! I've never been able to afford them. They're my favourite habitats ever.

Wish list

Haunted hollow
    Autumn Atrium
    Winter wonderland
    Swan lake
    Candy canyon
    Secret sanctuary

Decorations

Hollow Trunk
    Cauldron
    Pumpkin Patch
    Pumpkin Pal
    Ghastly Ghoul
    Last edited by Elspethwood; 09-10-17 at 05:41 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast