- Toy poodle
    - Ornament octopus

Habitats

- Holiday hamlet
    - Artic abode
    - Winter wonderland
    - Tinkerer's toyshop
    - Glowing grove
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 09-07-17 at 04:37 PM.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    - Egyptian

- Festive firefly
    - Santa claws

Habitats

- Holiday hamlet
    - Artic abode
    - Winter wonderland
    - Tinkerer's toyshop
    - Glowing grove
    Wow, I don't know how I missed those animals in my list. And yes, all those habitats would be nice!

Fashion Designer
    I am missing the 3rd magic habitat, got the school and bygone ally, think it was the quiditch field. This is my main request.
    The music habitat please.
    Return of trios, I have played since the beginning, still need St. Bernard for service, melodeer for music, Santa claws for Xmas, whatever the 3rd valentine animals was as I have 2 smitten kittens so missing the 3rd, I reattempt these every time they're offered.
    Rainbow rapids as I like keeping the rainbow together but only have 1 habitat.
    Hoping Libra comes out shortly, only zodiac I need as I couldn't breed the thunder mammoth last time.

Rhino Keeper
    I too would love to see the Egyptian creatures back. I absolutely love Eerie Owl and have never been able to get him. Also the Autumn creatures, Dread Panda, Steamtrunk (would love to see them breedable again), Unicornocopia and, yes please, the Rock Candy Rhino. I tried nonstop to breed him and just couldn't.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see Bone Bronco to make a come back soon with a good chance to win/earn it by just playing.

It would be cool to see this coming with a spooky kind of forest expansion, a bit grey blueish with strange trees and another new flying horse to earn by expanding.
    Just an expansion that will make room for more nuanced animals that will fit better in their own habitat, so a sandvalley would be cool by summer also

Anyhow, all horses, pegasus, unicorn kinds are appreciated, with a preference for realistic design and not like rockinghorse or a dressed one like the red cape pony for example

Farm Supplier
    Bring back the ability to breed for the Deadwing! Also the original Halloween world event animals!

New Resident
    For Black Friday I would love to get some zodiac habitats, they only had like one sale and I want the rest! Or the offers that someone just starting out would get would be cool too as I didn't take advantage of them in the beginning. I would be interested in getting some of the ponies I missed out on and some cats lol. It would be cool to do a Halloween Bundle with the whole Harry Potter spinoffs.

Rhino Keeper
    I like everyone's suggestions and would like to have any and all of them as I don't have most of the one's mentioned 😊

Fashion Designer
    A chance at more treent animals to go with my lonely regular treent.

previous habitats or habitat sales

any treasure or food or rune animals at a fantastic price. Lol

any special groups of animals like magic, themes of any kind are appreciated although making them a bit easier to get would be nice. Waited a long long time to have a chance at the service dogs only to end up with one lonely dog in a habitat.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Rapunzel, Rapunzel, Rapunzel please!! It's my favorite fairytale and so sad I wasn't playing when she was released I'm guessing for a Storybook event. S8 I will love you forever if you bring back Rapunzel lol.

Oh and a sale on the birthstone habitats

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast