Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fantasy: 2017 Re-Release Request Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I had to Google what secret sanctuary was I have it but got it when I first started about 2 years ago maybe black Friday they will have it I wanted the stained glass autumn looking one I've only seen it in 2 players forrest and the autumn fox!
    I think it was available before I was able to spend gems. I'm hoping they bring it back for this black friday. It doesn't fit the winter theme otherwise.

I know which Autumn one you mean! It is beautiful. Yes, I think it would be great if it came back too. I think it's called the 'Autumn Atrium.'

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Alice, Hansel (because Gretel misses her brother), all the election day animals.

Thanks sooo much I did buy the vampire cat he's so cute, he's in storage but will be hatched soon!
    Can you also bring back the leader board ginger bread pony I lost to 3rd place in the last minute and was devestaed!

Executive Chef
    Egypt!

Yes! I never got Egyptian animals or the habitat but I need more space too!

Executive Chef
    Oh....EXPANSIONS would be best gift of all....

I would like the Egyptian series most of all. They have not been available in game or for purchase since the end of 2015!!!! I know of no other series that has gone that long without being reintroduced or for sale! Last dates are approximate, but this is my wishlist ranked most wanted listed first:
    Animal Name Last date
    Anubis 8/2015
    Bastet 8/2015
    Ra 8/2015
    Sobek 8/2015
    Autumn Equifox 9/2015
    Harpy 3/2015
    Sidekicker 9/2015
    Cherub Cub 1/2015
    Brawney Bear 4/2017

ALSO - habitat cap increased AND it should always match the available plots of land. I have 9 open plots but have reached habitat cap. That makes no dang sense!! I need expansions and ability to buy habitats -- especially if the trend of new single element creatures and their habitats persists!! (Rune, bomb, spooky, fairy !!!)
    thanks!!
    //jake
    Last edited by campbellsNYC; 11-10-17 at 03:02 PM. Reason: * removed Pinata Pony as it went on sale today, 11/10/2017

So happy we get the autumn habitat back, but I need more than 1 element in the habitat same for the fairy one at least if they added nature element, I have to delete multi element habitats to buy this and it's really hard to do so with limited animals to be added to habitat, Please fix if possible!

I would love to see the Zodiac habitats go on sale. For animals: Martripony, any Spring or Valentine element animals even though it is not part of winter theme. Christmas element animals as well.

It's not really winter themed but I would LOVE to get the pirates habitat back
    I always see it in other forests but I need one in my own *.*

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345