Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farm 2: Winter Holidays 2017 Request Thread

Bring back Christmas!! With Santa and the reindeer deliveries and all that snow! And the ugly sweaters contest! It was truly the best event on Farm Story ever. My friends and I enjoyed it all month long!
    Happy Holidays!
    I still play that app- doesn’t show my lovebirds, unicorn or delivery truck though
    Please update it!
    Happy holidays!!

I want a Winter Husky or Panda Bear and some more Christmas Decorations

New Resident
    OPTION TO CHOOSE SNOW OR GRASS, the hemispheres of the world have snow at different times, huge ?cottage? that has birds circling it, (how do we know if we haven?t seen it; should have provided pictures of options), if you had a GIANT snow globe like the one seen with this topic (pumpkin carriage size) pine trees without snow, ANYTHING seasonal for dart game, sick of same old things, THINK GLOBAL - it?s summer or never snows in half the world on Dec 25, let temo items become permanent, but able to store in cellar

When I First Started This Game, There Was A Cool Winter Version Of The App That Had Snow! Bring It Back!

New Resident
    Hello

Is there a special update for Winter of christmas?

Rhino Keeper
    How about the Evergreen Tree with the Arctic Fox (and possibly the cat one)? I really want the fox but was on too lower level and only just started the game when the event was one and I?d love to use the tree with the log cabin I have and the Fox with it would be great

Rhino Keeper
    Oh and some more Gingerbread Path, only got 6 I think and would like a few more please

Rhino Keeper
    Bring back the snow (for the areas who normally get snow for Christmas.) The train station was covered in lights too!

Rhino Keeper
    The snowy path is very pretty, but I am missing the t-junction versions, and the crossroads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12