Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Winter Holidays 2017 Request Thread

New Resident
    I would like to see the shorter recipes moved back to the beginning of the goals. When I only have one oven built, it would be easier to progress through the goals with the shorter recipes at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by agchik6 View Post
    I would like to see the shorter recipes moved back to the beginning of the goals. When I only have one oven built, it would be easier to progress through the goals with the shorter recipes at the beginning.
    I agree 100% with this
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by agchik6 View Post
    same

Fashion Designer
    I remember seeing cute Valentine wallpaper that wasn't available, but cannot for the life of me remember what it was. So I'll ask for all valentine wallpaper that isn't currently available.

I'd like to be able to get all the locked holiday appliances & recipes.

Also GEM DISPENSERS. Seems unfair that some can have them & some cannot, so would like one day where it's available for the rest of us to buy. Black Friday. And if you sold them once a year, then people who asked could be told that they get sold once a year instead of, "Haha, you can't have it!"

Farm Supplier
    I hope more things pay with coins not gems

New Resident
    Santa’s Grotto, please !!!!!

please return the candy canes to the candy cane maker permanently. pleaaase.

quoting my posts in the other thread:

Quote Originally Posted by RoddyTheCat View Post

please bring back the thanksgiving/fall items seen in these pictures. especially, the turkey oven, thanksgiving feast, turkey furniture, turkey honeycomb, turkey wall decor, gobble gobble divider, that orange fall couch -- basically, all the past fall stuff you haven't brought out

please, unlock the jazz goal items. (inlcudes: jazz oven, musical drink machine, the three musicians.)

please, bring back all the chinese new year items from 2012! including items not pictured here like the coins flooring and the recipes like egg tarts, peking dust, fortune cookies, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    please, unlock the winter oven. please, bring back old ovens like the healthy sweets machine and world games oven. please, unlock the christmas recipes and return the candy canes to the candy cane maker. please, bring back the pillars with the christmas lights around them.

pretty please please pleaaaaaase, s8.

as for out of box items: i'd like to see the candy carousel, monster mash, monster kitchen, croquem bouche, trevi fountain, young gamer, live band and thanksgiving parade crate items out!

please, give us some new year's items too. they're always stuck in boxes and removed.

I would love it if the christmas recipes that have been locked on the normal oven, would be unlocked this year please! 😊
    Only accepting 3&4 star players!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sarajones44 View Post
    I would love it if the christmas recipes that have been locked on the normal oven, would be unlocked this year please! ��
    I second this since my recipes are locked for a long time.

Rhino Keeper
    Please, make a re-release of old winter goals! Would be happy to get locked winter ovens & goal prizes!

Especially:

Winter Cider Maker
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7348.PNG 
Views:	62 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	39471

Winter Oven
    Name:  IMG_7349.PNG
Views: 150
Size:  16.8 KB

Winter Wedding Oven