Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Winter Holidays 2017 Request Thread

Fashion Designer
    It doesn't look like we're going to be having a sale this year. I can't remember a year when we didn't have a Christmas sale. There's been a nice Christmas sale in castle story but nothing here.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    When was the Castle Story Christmas sale?

I was really looking forward to one here as well. That would be a shame if we don't get one this year. ((

I guess we’re not getting a Christmas sale �� I don’t remember ever not having a Christmas sale

The day hasn’t ended yet.. I still believe we will have one before Christmas.. if not then it’s disappointing.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    I guess we’re not getting a Christmas sale �� I don’t remember ever not having a Christmas sale
    The last few years have been leading up to this point. Quite a few of my neighbors started quitting last year because they said S8 didn’t seem to care anymore. =( I’m sad cuz it seems they may have been right.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Host(ess)
    I was really looking forward to a Christmas sale, too. I actually even made/left sometime dedicated to decorating the bakery with Christmas decorations.

Not interested in crate sales, since I don't get to decide what I want.

Hopefully, there will be one released today.

Better late than never.

So disappointed ... 🤐
    been a loyal player since this game was launched it seems to me that S8 doesn't seem to care about us anymore.

Executive Chef
    I really want to see new year items. Countdown clock would be perfect and tables and chairs and party food!

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I really want to see new year items. Countdown clock would be perfect and tables and chairs and party food!
    Yes, last year I wasn’t able to decorate for New Years so I’d love to be able to do it this year. Luckily RS have some decor I can get that isn’t specific to the 2017 NYE
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by happycolourfulrainbows View Post
    I was really looking forward to a Christmas sale, too. I actually even made/left sometime dedicated to decorating the bakery with Christmas decorations.

Not interested in crate sales, since I don't get to decide what I want.

Hopefully, there will be one released today.

Better late than never.
    Betting S8 is on their Holiday already. Sorry kiddies...no Christmas update...and no New Year either. Contemplating whether I want to play after the New Year. Other people are starting to quit. So sad. This game could have really made S8 stupid amounts of money if they had been more attentive to what players wanted.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Have a cool Yule, Shalom Aleikhem, Feliz Navidad, Frohe Weihnachten..and to all those I missed..May you have a Happy New Year!!