Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Winter Holidays 2017 Request Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Ginger bread box 50% off and ginger bread items for sale also sme emald create items like the kitchen for sale
    Activist

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb

Gingerbread house for sale and the tree
    Activist

❤️ candy carousel ❤️

and can we get a a ���� santa clause ���� up in here?
    Last edited by kianetruefaux; 11-28-17 at 10:37 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Gingerbread house please. I've spent over 500 gems trying to get it and refuse to spend any more. I have 15 gingerbread couches. I've won the first place gingerbread baker but cannot get the gingerbread house. Please put it for sale and I'll buy at least 2 of them.

No more boxes!
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Anything in the gingerbread box. Especially the gingerbread house!

Level 99 3 star player. Play goals and gift parts during goal time. Can't tip/gift everyday otherwise but will do as much as I can. Feel free to add me.

Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Gingerbread house please. I've spent over 500 gems trying to get it and refuse to spend any more. I have 15 gingerbread couches. I've won the first place gingerbread baker but cannot get the gingerbread house. Please put it for sale and I'll buy at least 2 of them.

No more boxes!
    sometimes, 2nd prize seems harder to get than 1st. i get paranoid about opening a different box because if i get 2nd prize there then that's it for the box i'm trying to win. i like and have been playing this game forever. i'll pay money. but, making 2nd and 1st prizes so impossible from a box is.. unfair business practice to put it gently. after 15 tries, i think we should start getting 1st or 2nd.

it's not like we'll win one box and not be interested in the prizes of other boxes. offer nice items and we'll go for them as well. that way they'll still make money and we can get the items we paid for.
    Last edited by kianetruefaux; 11-28-17 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kianetruefaux View Post
    sometimes, 2nd prize seems harder to get than 1st. i get paranoid about opening a different box because if i get 2nd prize there then that's it for the box i'm trying to win. i like and have been playing this game forever. i'll pay money. but, making 2nd and 1st prizes so impossible from a box is.. unfair business practice to put it gently. after 15 tries, i think we should start getting 1st or 2nd.

it's not like we'll win one box and not be interested in the prizes of other boxes. offer nice items and we'll go for them as well. that way they'll still make money and we can get the items we paid for.
    This is wht i was thinkinking about, and why i'm not opennin crates usually.
    I have my account, plus my daughter's one, plus my hubby's, and mother's and father's - we all have our devices. My hubby supports them all in dragon story game, and i think all variety of dragons is due to ALL USERS IN THE SERVER, not due to your exact s8 id attempts.
    I mean, they have common, rare, super rare & ultra rare dragons you can breed.
    But which one you get - depends not on how many times you tried to do it in YOUR ACCOUNT, but on overall attempts in the server.
    I.e., for example, there are 1mio accounts in the server, and currently 500k of them are trying for one exact dragon.
    Then, let's say each 2nd attempt all over the server will get common guy, each 50th attempt will get rare one, each 100 - super rare, and each 500 or 1k attempt will get ultra.
    You see wht i mean?
    I think the range of prizes is not between your own attempts in exact account, but between WHOLE SERVER attempts.
    It is just wht i suppose, but it can explane why some guys are getting 1st prize out of crate from 1st try, and others are trying more, and more, and still get 3rd / 4th prizes... smth like this )))

Executive Chef
    I find it most frustrating to get multiple of the same second place from one box, and none of the other second place, which is the one I really want. I did get the gingerbread house and the teacup fountain in this latest round of box discount openings, which are two of the most coveted second places, so I consider myself lucky on that front.

The second places that I still want now and wish would be released individually are the dainty piano (cake and tea box), modern cake display (basic bakers), donut wall display (donut), cotton candy machine (candy jar), love fountain (Valentine?s box 2012), piano fountain (music). They previously released the second place sampler cart, snow cone machine, and drink hub out of the boxes, all of which I bought (although I like the sampler cart a little less now that I got two more out of the boxes), so hopefully they will do so for other second places in the future.

Previously released LTOs or first places that I missed out on because I didn?t have that many gems then but would get now if offered again: candy carousel, coffee break, autumn feast, fruit fountain, gelato display, candy display.

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    This is wht i was thinkinking about, and why i'm not opennin crates usually.
    I have my account, plus my daughter's one, plus my hubby's, and mother's and father's - we all have our devices. My hubby supports them all in dragon story game, and i think all variety of dragons is due to ALL USERS IN THE SERVER, not due to your exact s8 id attempts.
    I mean, they have common, rare, super rare & ultra rare dragons you can breed.
    But which one you get - depends not on how many times you tried to do it in YOUR ACCOUNT, but on overall attempts in the server.
    I.e., for example, there are 1mio accounts in the server, and currently 500k of them are trying for one exact dragon.
    Then, let's say each 2nd attempt all over the server will get common guy, each 50th attempt will get rare one, each 100 - super rare, and each 500 or 1k attempt will get ultra.
    You see wht i mean?
    I think the range of prizes is not between your own attempts in exact account, but between WHOLE SERVER attempts.
    It is just wht i suppose, but it can explane why some guys are getting 1st prize out of crate from 1st try, and others are trying more, and more, and still get 3rd / 4th prizes... smth like this )))
    that's interesting to consider. i never thought about it going by the combined server attempts. that seems even more impossible and not worth it.

some boxes have odd behaviors. i've seen a lot of users say they have multiple fall breads (which is a 2nd prize). i've always wondered how many tries the users who have multiple 1st prizes had to give to get them. i hope s8 doesn't think we have to spend $100 before we can get a good-looking graphic!

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I find it most frustrating to get multiple of the same second place from one box, and none of the other second place, which is the one I really want. I did get the gingerbread house and the teacup fountain in this latest round of box discount openings, which are two of the most coveted second places, so I consider myself lucky on that front.

The second places that I still want now and wish would be released individually are the dainty piano (cake and tea box), modern cake display (basic bakers), donut wall display (donut), cotton candy machine (candy jar), love fountain (Valentine?s box 2012), piano fountain (music). They previously released the second place sampler cart, snow cone machine, and drink hub out of the boxes, all of which I bought (although I like the sampler cart a little less now that I got two more out of the boxes), so hopefully they will do so for other second places in the future.

Previously released LTOs or first places that I missed out on because I didn?t have that many gems then but would get now if offered again: candy carousel, coffee break, autumn feast, fruit fountain, gelato display, candy display.
    agree very much. i wish they would alternate the prizes. if you win 2nd twice, you should get one of each. i hate getting the same prizes in a row. i wish they'd make the boxes less of a scam. we will pay but give us what we paid for.

i've been regretting not getting the candy carousel since 2013 because i didn't have enough money (not even leftover earned gems at that point). i thought it would come back the next year because it's a bakery story classic. 2017 and i'm still waiting. android players got it for free. i like dainty piano too but that's even harder to get now that they've removed the cake and tea box. (i also like santa claus -- we don't have one in the game, can you believe it -- which is a 2nd prize from the 2010 holiday box.)

2013 was the last time we had a real black friday sale. seeing what they've offered in all the years since, i know that era is over. black friday sale is just another regular day now. look at how dead the sale thread was over the weekend. nobody really cared. neither does s8, i guess, even though they asked us for our input.