View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 99 of 111 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Farm Supplier
    Yes, same with me. Thought as long as gold trade was "cooking" when time ran out, I would get the horse. Hope S8 will re-think this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luckylu98 View Post
    Yes, same with me. Thought as long as gold trade was "cooking" when time ran out, I would get the horse. Hope S8 will re-think this one.
    Same here. I wasted a bunch of gems to get those last few golden tickets...
    Last edited by A7B92; 09-20-17 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Letter was missing from a word.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the goal did say something about "completing" the trade.

My final tally:

approx 1200 gems spent (speeding timers, buying extra energy, extra bronze tickets, etc)

1 baby alicorn 1 expansion permit 1 Pfefferknot pony 2 baby dragons
    4 Shih Tzus 3 Teacup poodles 17 Baron thrones 3 ugly geese
    13 mossy blocks 12 toadstool beams 76 extra golden cabbages 6 extra goose feathers
    4 shroom caps 5 extra red thread 12 extra red dyes 3 wisp lanterns
    8 silver ores 22 extra red petals 35 extra wool 5 golden nuggets
    20+ extra blue gems 21 sparkling t-stools 33 fuzzy mosses 34 fangbeast milk
    1 flyger pup made + 29 extra flyger milk 1 skunkupea made + 3 extra skunk. milk
    4 gems 2 2x energy

So, was it worth spending my 1200+ gems on? Sure, it was fun. Could have been a LOT funner though, and a LOT fairer. (15 hit points for a goose?!? Really?!?) Monster hunt 8 was amazing! I wish they could do more like that. Happy birthday, S8. Maybe next year you could actually listen to your best customers? Just a thought...

I don't even have words right now. So many of you followed my journey. I lost over 70 gems, lets call the 20 something on me even though I did no wrong because I was tapping. Not even 10 minutes into sharing my plan with my existing gems to get the pony 50 are taken when I didn't even touch my game!!!! I've learned better and wait for all pop ups and loading first so please tell me how I spent 50 to buy 30 energy??! I know CS won't help, maybe someone here will

Then I'm sooooo happy because despite my bad luck and hindsight realization on how to play better, non stop and literally every single gem I had, allowed me to get the pony on my very last try. I go now to pick him up. I see players mentioning they can't get into the booth, but my pony was there waiting for me. I took him out and went to place him at the end of my brown horses and poof he is gone. The booth is now locked so if he went back there I can't get him. Checked inventory, only thing is if he is on my board and I'm blind. But hearing others didn't get collections after time despite this never being a rule, those who read the hard work and unfair circumstances I faced can understand why I feel like this. I joined just after love shack. Play multiple times a day. Went from a paid to free player when things got stetchy. I've been content.

But I want my pony back!!! You want to steal all my gems this event fine. You want to take them so you ruined it for me and I did not get to enjoy a day of mysteries fine. This was supposedly a tease on the baron, well he had my back. Gave me two dailies during the event which I'm sure is better than many faired plus recently I got a white ali watching a video. I love the dogs nuy again I'll say it, I'll be fine, JUST GIVE ME MY PONY that I worked extremely hard to earn. I don't even care anymore that the game has stooped so low to steal in new ways. But we always got a rewatch if crafted in time. I went from loving this game to wondring what the next problem could be.

Sorry had to let that vent out as it just scratches the surface. I skimmed and missed the name, but whoever is looking into fixing this, I appreciate it and good luck
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I also 5 hours left of the event when I started the trade for the horse but I couldn?t collect it later- even though it should have completed before the time ran out. I also had extra gold tickets but sacrificed my mystery boxes for the horse since I didn?t have time for both. If I knew I wasn?t going to be able to get the horse I would have completed a few mysteries trades instead with the time I had left.

It sounds like I didn?t spend as much as others, but I did spend at least $8 worth of gems on this event. I have been enjoying a lot of the events and updates lately but this was disappointing. If nothing changes retroactively I hope next time they will make changes like this clear. I don?t think they aren?t obligated to allow us to collect once time runs out, but since it?s always been that way, it would be nice to know when a change is made.

OMG Jan. that is unbelievable! I thought it was bad they stole my last (gem-funded) gold trade, but that is just off-the-map WRONG!!! Sending you hugs, and hopes that they fix it for you, though I have my well-researched doubts.

Farm Supplier
    I did not finish, due to a week away from wifi. so I don't blame S8 for that. However, I cannot believe that the ticket booth, prize booth & pretty much the carousel, are now useless!? What's the big deal, S8? At least those grid hogging items could still drop a bronze ticket & continue with a LITTLE fun trading them!

It's not too late, just turn em back on. Please.

Im so mad! I spent 20 gems to make one last ,change' and now I cant collect it anymore. Since when isnt it possible to collect crafted things after the event has ended -.-!!!

Farm Supplier
    I also couldn't collect last mystery box. I've spent 180 gems. No Ali, dragon or permit. Pretty disappointed because I really wanted my first Ali. I wish there was a prize for completing x amount of trades. I've done over 30