View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 92 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Well I guess I'm one of the people who "won" at this event (I'm at level 10, I have the pony, and I have 1 goose) and it was still an incredibly unsatisfying event and I really regret spending money/gems on this.

Two things that could have REALLY improved this event: the ticket trades stay AFTER the event is over, and the ticket booth be able to convert tickets in BOTH directions. I have WAAAAY too many silver tickets and no idea what to do with them.

Also it's really frustrating that the mystery box supplies are either useless or highly coveted. 2 energy? A wisp lantern? blocks and beams that only help change how buildings look? All that milk? (seriously stop giving me milk, it's not cool).

And on the high end you have alicorns and expansion permits and the like.

19, one to go!

Last two no gold, I got 6 extra gems, 5 from a gold trade I started last night and one from videos so s little help. But I still need 1, 8 gems, and two hours. Basically I get it this last one now or or I don't unless I get luck with two hours being just over, wish me luck. For someone who collected 6-9 times s day I'll be quite upset especially since they took 50 gems without mg touching my phone yesterday conveniently after I shared my play and about 25 a couple days before after I have been so careful and have not ran into strap since I can remember, 75 gems that would have ensured me the pony last night and mystery boxes today

So my very last chance I made my 20th gold for my pony!!!!!!!!!! It could not have been any closer. O gems (after starting with 125 and losing 70 something and using the rest.

Can anyone confirm for me. It takes 4 hours to make and the event is over in two. In four hours when it's ready will I still be able to collect it since the event is over. I seriously would hate to give this game money for this very reason. If I have to do the minimum I suppose I will but I'll be happier to pick him up in 4 hours. Boy this seriously was as close as it gets!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 09-20-17 at 04:23 PM. Reason: I MADE IT!!!!!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone get anything good? I did not...have to say did not enjoy this this bday hopefully next Bray will be more fun and we actually get something we need or really want...oh well on to the next thing

Farm Supplier
    If I have tickets left after the event am I still going to be able to trade them in the booth for prizes? I'm close to 20 gold but don't want to miss out on mystery prizes if I don't make it in time.

Rhino Keeper
    I just was looking in the workshop, the ability to make shirt is gone, but the hat is still there.

I don't know when it vanished though, I'm in and out of sleep around the clock.

So maybe it vanished a while back for me. I am at 10 on my horsie-go-round.

The event timer matches with that sale chest countdown right?
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

New Resident
    Thank you :-)

Executive Chef
    I have just received my second alicorn (: thank you S8 (: ★

Executive Chef
    What times does this finish?

Fashion Designer
    12 gold, so happy I decided to go for the trades with pony out of reach.
    2 puppy's, 1 shih tzu are nice, but not great prizes and 9x trash (milk, toothstool, thrones).
    Got the goose with gems and my carousel is level 6.
    Can't say I'm happy about the results, glad I didn't invest all my energy in it.
    Hoping I can get enough gems to buy that alicorn on sale at black friday or so...

Quote Originally Posted by 100Anne View Post
    If I have tickets left after the event am I still going to be able to trade them in the booth for prizes? I'm close to 20 gold but don't want to miss out on mystery prizes if I don't make it in time.
    Nope, you have 2 hours to use all your tickets up