View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 111 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    My level 3 carousel didn't spawn a goose. Is this not a guaranteed spawn? If not this is going to be irritating.
    Mine didn't either in both of my kingdoms...

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    My level 3 carousel didn't spawn a goose. Is this not a guaranteed spawn? If not this is going to be irritating.
    No it isnt a guaranteed spawn, my first visit to my lvl 3 carousel spawned a goose but my second did not, and the goose only dropped one feather, seems like a wild goose hunt, yeah I went there, someone had to

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Even though the toadstool farmhouse has a higher chance for golden cabbage drops I had to put mine away because it kept spawning useless, energy sucking Toadlette Soldiers. At least the many fangbeast spawns drop items I can use in the Royal Exchange but these darn soldiers don't drop anything anymore. Why are they even still spawning??
    I agree that Toadlette soldiers are useless and energy sucking and that they should no longer be spawning, however it isn't and issue if you park a monster.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Im having better luck with my level 1 farmhouse as far as the cabbages go. I've tried my level 5 and 6 farmhouse and haven't even received 1.

As far as the toadstool farmhouse, it seems i get cabbages no matter the level.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I agree that Toadlette soldiers are useless and energy sucking and that they should no longer be spawning, however it isn't and issue if you park a monster.
    That is true, but I'm on the hunt for some Ugly Geese to bash around my kingdom and parking a monster won't really help with that. Shouldn't even be an issue in my mind, the Toadlette event is over so why are we still dealing with those little soldiers?

All of my gems disappeared. I had over 80 and it went down to zero. I got 2 by doing the gift video thing but I guess I won't be buying the 50 gem ticket booth.

Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    No it isnt a guaranteed spawn, my first visit to my lvl 3 carousel spawned a goose but my second did not, and the goose only dropped one feather, seems like a wild goose hunt, yeah I went there, someone had to
    Yep...lol...a wild goose chase for sure. Not even a guaranteed spawn (after a long 2 hour wait) & ...for just 1 feather??? Not sure this is gonna be fun.

**SW**
    Can you find out if the Carousel is the only way to spawn this ugly goose? Thanks for the help.
    And after updating to Level 3 (not 4) the goal Gumptious Goose (part 4) pops up & the goose can be spawned by collecting from the level 3 Carousel.
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-07-17 at 07:12 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    That is true, but I'm on the hunt for some Ugly Geese to bash around my kingdom and parking a monster won't really help with that. Shouldn't even be an issue in my mind, the Toadlette event is over so why are we still dealing with those little soldiers?
    Yeah didn't we solve the problem that was making them attack us in the first place and now we are all good and happy?!?!?! So why are they still coming after us?!?

Executive Chef
    Good gods is that goose ugly! I mean, I know it's called an Ugly Goose and all but I'm not sure I feel comfortable displaying it in my realm! Don't get me wrong, I'll still craft my standard 2 but unless they drop energy, they're staying in storage. Sorry Ugly Goose, your eyes are seriously putting me off.
    We must all try to get the Ugly Goose. That poor soul needs a good home where it can get TLC and nurturing in a safe environment. Otherwise, it could be the brunt of some terrible bullying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    We must all try to get the Ugly Goose. That poor soul needs a good home where it can get TLC and nurturing in a safe environment. Otherwise, it could be the brunt of some terrible bullying.
    If it was an ugly duckling...there'd be hope... (flowerqueen went there first. )