View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 84 of 111 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I just crafted and collected my second goose (no gem skip). My craft is still available and says *Max 3*
    Nice one there HuckleTown, and yaay Ty S8 for listening (:

Still plugging away for that pony as well. I've been a player who taps the carasoul 6-8 times a day, so you can't blame it on hours player or taps done. I'm guessing I've have near 200 bronze at this point (guessing because I constantly do the trade not to max out and waste it) with all those trades I got feathers twice along the way when they could have helped.

So again on the unlucky side and I keep playing, as I said earlier was having fun but getting worried about the pony. I've been level 10 a while now, others say every other drop is a gold ticket. For me on 10 it's about 1 in 4. Then I get wonderful little surprises like no tickets or goose when I tap. I tap after doing a couple things so that all the pop ups and loading a are done and it doesn't interfere.

Close to getting my goose now. People mention he drops tickets, can anyone confirm if he drops any golden? I'll have him tomorrow and that would be a huge help for another source of golden. I need at least 19 and I'm at 11 so 8 more to go (although I feel it's wrong I should have to pay for the prize with my hard work I'd be willing the cost of one ticket, 44 gems, beyond that we spiral too far)

So 8 golden tickets, or hopefully 9 before we end. Is it possible? I don't know but I sure hope so. If I make it I will have so many bronze and silver trades, if sadly I don't make it I will have a lot of mystery box trades. We will find out where I end up soon. Pray to the CS G-D's I get my pony! I would love the ali too, but I was fortunate enough to get one from videos last week which is why I'm not heartbroken if I don't do mystery.

Best of luck to those who are struggling and pushing through the final days with me!!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post

So again on the unlucky side and I keep playing, as I said earlier was having fun but getting worried about the pony. I've been level 10 a while now, others say every other drop is a gold ticket. For me on 10 it's about 1 in 4. Then I get wonderful little surprises like no tickets or goose when I tap. I tap after doing a couple things so that all the pop ups and loading a are done and it doesn't interfere.

Close to getting my goose now. People mention he drops tickets, can anyone confirm if he drops any golden? I'll have him tomorrow and that would be a huge help for another source of golden. I need at least 19 and I'm at 11 so 8 more to go (although I feel it's wrong I should have to pay for the prize with my hard work I'd be willing the cost of one ticket, 44 gems, beyond that we spiral too far)

So 8 golden tickets, or hopefully 9 before we end. Is it possible? I don't know but I sure hope so. If I make it I will have so many bronze and silver trades, if sadly I don't make it I will have a lot of mystery box trades. We will find out where I end up soon. Pray to the CS G-D's I get my pony! I would love the ali too, but I was fortunate enough to get one from videos last week which is why I'm not heartbroken if I don't do mystery.

Best of luck to those who are struggling and pushing through the final days with me!!
    I traded all my gold tickets, since I'm not into another horse... the goose has only ever dropped bronze ticket for me though..

good luck on more golden tickets for your pony!

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone got a dragon or an alicorn?

Also what does the baron thrown do?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    Has anyone got a dragon or an alicorn?

Also what does the baron thrown do?
    yes, quite a few players have posted about their success at getting these animals. The thrown is deco but does give some coins.

Mystery box - So far a mossy block and a toadstool beam for me. Story of my life - always one event behind! 😜

Rhino Keeper
    So, just got my 20th gold ticket. Do I craft the horse or do 20 mystery Box trades? I do have one gold mine, am maxed on golden eggs and have an ok supply of nuggets and apples, if that makes a difference.

Farm Supplier
    My drops from mystery box so far:
    Shih tzu
    Fangbeast milk
    Toadstool beam
    Mossy block
    Throne & milk (fang or skunk don't remember)
    Throne & milk again
    Teacup puddle
    Fangbeast milk
    2 energy (seriously?!)
    1 gem
    Throne & milk again
    Fangbeast milk
    Toadstool beam
    Mossy block
    Gold nugget
    Shih tzu & throne
    S. Milk
    F. Milk
    Wisp lantern
    Throne & milk
    Toadstool beam
    Teacup puddle
    Throne & wisp lantern
    Starting to lose hope :/
    Last edited by LuluBellax; 09-19-17 at 06:26 AM.

Fashion Designer
    mystery trade drops
    Tea cup poodle
    Another tea cup poodle, baton throne, dragon
    skunkupine milk (1)
    wisp lantern (1)

I'm already out of bronze tickets so can't do the mystery box anymore. But what a let down the last two were. Wouldn't have been as disappointing if there had at least been more than just one. All that work and all those tickets for one of something that's otherwise pretty darn easy to get. Just utter disappointment.

Rhino Keeper
    I invested the 20 Gold tickets for the pony as I have been super unlucky with the mystery boxes and wanted to get something out of the Event at least.

Mytery boxes only have me: Skunkupine and Fangbeast milk several times (and I have more than enough of that), Mossy Blocks and Toadstool Beams (can craft that a plenty without this) and I guess the only Thing I got so far that I cannot get easily in abundance otherwise so far was the throne well 2 more days, maybe I have some more luck in the coming trades I can get in before the Event ends.