View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 73 of 111 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIS1969 View Post
    You can craft the third goose but you can't store it or place it on the board.... the only option is to sell it for zero coins.....��
    Let me guess, you lose also the feathers and the cabbages ?

Farm Supplier
    I really want an alicorn i have done mystery trades aint got one yet. It will be my first alicorn. Hopefully i will get one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by confuzzled88 View Post
    I really want an alicorn i have done mystery trades aint got one yet. It will be my first alicorn. Hopefully i will get one.
    I finally got one after many many many many many tries. Hope you get one too!!! I have loads of daily ones but only 3 full energy ones now. I managed to buy 2 when they were on sale for Black Friday last year.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    How rare are the golden apple/nugget/ egg drop from the pony? Has anyone had good drops from the pony?
    I am getting bronze tickets from my pony which is great for the mystery trades. It seems like I have silver tickets in adundance but never enough bronze ones. I wish that you could exchange silver tickets for bronze ones in the ticket exchange!!

Executive Chef
    You can craft the third goose but you can't store it or place it on the board.... the only option is to sell it for zero coins.....😟
    Hmmmm.S8 must really like these geese. They're sure not being very generous with them. Is there something so special about the geese? I haven't seen anything yet to make me think that there is.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I am getting bronze tickets from my pony which is great for the mystery trades. It seems like I have silver tickets in adundance but never enough bronze ones. I wish that you could exchange silver tickets for bronze ones in the ticket exchange!!
    I agree. I bought the Ticket Booth, but it makes no sense to offer a bronze to silver trade. I'm constantly too low on bronze to do both the Golden Ticket Exchange in the Ticket Booth, and the Mystery Box in the Trade Booth. I would appreciate any exchange that would produce bronze tickets.

You can craft the third goose but you can't store it or place it on the board.... the only option is to sell it for zero coins.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    I was wondering the same thing ...
    I just started the craft for my goose, and the craft is still available in the second Workshop.
    As long as its still available ... I don't think it will disappear when you want to collect the 3d goose
    But who knows ... I wont have patience to collect another 30 feathers, and I already have one goose. I like them in pair lol

Maybe Chaotarch has the answer ???
    lol, have to search awhile and found #271

Posts below:
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    If you have two workshops you can probably craft 3.... just like super-maxing over 99 items by having one crafting then starting another one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    yes, but some items are really maxed and you had to sell one, even if you craft at same time...
    gues s8 learned from the events before
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    It doesn't make sense for the soldiers to spawn as it doesn't reward you with anything, you only lose energy but nothing drops. All material to upgrade, drops from the toadstool buildings when you collect from them. So they shouldn't spawn anymore.
    They no longer drop their itty bitty spears, true. However, they still drop sparkling toadstools that are used in toadstool building construction.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    They no longer drop their itty bitty spears, true. However, they still drop sparkling toadstools that are used in toadstool building construction.
    True but the toadstool buildings drop them too which makes it an unnecessary spawn. I haven't spawn a soldier for days though but that is probably because I try to always have a monster parked before I collect from the buildings.

I finally decided to do an other mystery trade as I do not think collecting enough gold tickets is possible, I only collected 4 gold tickets in all these days.
    1st mystery box: flyger milk
    2nd : Shih Tzu
    3rd : throne, skunkupine milk
    4th : Shih Tzu
    5th: mossy block
    6th: toadstool beam
    I really hope I can get an Alicorn too, I only have 1 daily that I won in the tent.
    Last edited by maryamhjm; 09-18-17 at 12:47 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to everyone for the info on the third goose. I just collected my 60 feathers and was about the craft my second and third goose at the same time. Now wishing I hadn't gemmed the hats...
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫