View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 68 of 111 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Fashion Designer
    Can someone tell me if the mystery box has to be chopped, or does the prize just pop out when collecting from the booth? I am wondering if it is possible to craft the boxes and save them in inventory to be used later like the rainbow pots.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Can someone tell me if the mystery box has to be chopped, or does the prize just pop out when collecting from the booth? I am wondering if it is possible to craft the boxes and save them in inventory to be used later like the rainbow pots.
    They just pop up. No way to save them.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks..... guess there will be a mad rush in the last few hours to use up tickets and get boxes lol

ETA: Do we have an exact end time? I can't find it on the first page
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    I don't know about any body esle but my prizes from the mystery box was way better before I got my carousal to a level 10 ,since 10 all I been getting is,toadstool blocks and logs and milk..

Farm Supplier
    Not sure if this was mentioned but shih tzu can spawn the ugly goose as well

Rhino Keeper
    So far from the mystery boxes I've received:
    - Shih Tzu
    - Fangbeast milk (black flag)
    - Sunkupine milk
    - Toadstool beam

Considering the amount of tickets required, I don't understand the mix of prizes. The ship tzu is cute and I'm really hoping for an alicorn. I know that there is still a lot of time, so I will keep collecting, battling geese, and hoping for good trades.

But I really like the pony and I'm getting close to getting the goose. I missed the gem opportunity. So I'm not sure whether I will be able to get 2 of them. We will see.

Executive Chef
    I'm aiming for the pony, and then if I have time I'll do some mystery trades. I did get a goose feather from bronze trade. At least that helps me with the ugly goose. It's my understanding that these tickets will be worthless after the event, so I'll try to unload as many as possible. I think I'm right about that. Please correct if wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post

Considering the amount of tickets required, I don't understand the mix of prizes. The ship tzu is cute and I'm really hoping for an alicorn. I know that there is still a lot of time, so I will keep collecting, battling geese, and hoping for good trades.

But I really like the pony and I'm getting close to getting the goose. I missed the gem opportunity. So I'm not sure whether I will be able to get 2 of them. We will see.
    Probably my strategy too. Missed the 25 gem goose.😡 I will have enough feathers by end of game for the goose . Maybe tonight or tomorrow. Been collecting as much as possible even. Level 6 drops are extremely random. Sometimes 1 bronze sometimes 3 or 4. Will level up if I have extra feathers. One gold ticket on one account and 2 on the other. Really wanted the pony (:

And Only trade I've done is 2 bronze ticket trades. Don't know what's wrong with my kingdom !!!

Rhino Keeper
    I was ready to buy gems for real money( a first) to buy the booth, but according to my calculations it wouldn't do any good because with the tickets I have now I can just about make 4 gold tickets which with only 5+ days left isn't really encouraging.
    I have done 1 mystery box( for side goal) and have 2 gold tickets left. I would like the pony as at least that is a sure prize, but would like to do more mystery prizes but with most mystery prizes being so lauzy(I received milk for mine) I am saving for the pony.

S8 please make every mystery A good prize, I mean spending a gold ticket should be worth more than 1 energy(make it at least 10 energy)or milk. It doesn't have to be all anumal like prizes but at least get rid of the milk prizes and 1 energy and all other easy to get prizes. A gem or 2 would be a nice price too.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm also quite conflicted, trying to decide how to use my tickets. I did a couple of mystery boxes and got basically nothing, so I thought I would go for the horse. I have enough for one horse, or 11 mystery boxes (I have 81 bronze, 23 silver and 15 gold), and just enough time to do all the trades if I want to go with the horse. But one horse for all that work? Will I have a better chance if I do the mystery 11 times? I will be pretty annoyed if I get 11 milk.