View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 64 of 111 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Nightclub Owner
    I'm in shock. After a day's worth of mystery trades only giving milks I hit the mother load. I received: Alicorn, Dragon, Throne and Skunk Milk all in one go. I'm going to run out for a lottery ticket because today is obviously my lucky day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I am still level 6, and have been for days, and yes tickets seem to have been increased but only the bronze tickets, I have not have 1 golden ticket drop while there is a chance in gold ticket drops from level 5, but nothing. It looks like it to me S8 increased the bronze tickets to stimulate buying the ticket booth, because the drops from bronze are not worth it. But I am not buying the booth if the drops are not improving. There should be a minimum good drop for example with the mystery box, not milk or energy etc.the adventures give better drops and are easier to do, so S8 scrap all the low drops and give better drops similar to what adventures can drop.
    I got the ticket booth on one of my two games, and I think I'll be able to do enough swaps to get the pony. I'll be happy if it drops gold items even though I'm a bit maxxed out on horses. I'm not bothering on the other game and will continue to just do the trades - maybe I'll get lucky with a mystery trade, but so far I'm in the milk category and am not impressed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm in shock. After a day's worth of mystery trades only giving milks I hit the mother load. I received: Alicorn, Dragon, Throne and Skunk Milk all in one go. I'm going to run out for a lottery ticket because today is obviously my lucky day.
    Congratulations.

Wow first gold ticket it is almost creepy as I had just complained about it an hour or so ago.

Is it just me but I notice that sometimes when chopping rock cropping I clearly see 3 blue gems comming out but when checking inventury only 2 were added. It is not just now I have seen it with other things like cabbages and with other events. I am sure because I had 7 blue gems and needed 3 more to craft barons vest but when wanting to craft I had only 9.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, after crafting my first ugly goose, I cannot craft any more because "my inventory is full" :-/

Apparently, carousel gem rushing to get an early goose has its drawbacks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Just in case it isn't mentioned: After you craft Pfefferknot Pony ( for 20 gold tickets) - the trade closes. You can only have one.

Attachment 38281
    Same happens with the ugly goose.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    thats great for you
    just got E-Permit, Baby Dragon, Throne

...... for me the Birthdayparty like Games of Thrones
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Opinions... I'm about to make L9 carousel within the hour. I'll get about 4 collections a day here on out. Is it worth holding off on mystery trades and go for the pony? Why/why not? I haven't done any trades at all thus far. I do not have the 30 gem booth, but could get it if that's worth it, too... I was saving up for my first alicorn, though, and just hit 400 gems. Last sale it was 420 so I'm hoping for that again (or better).

I have a gold mine, deep mines and griffen/griffens roost that give a lot of eggs.

I have 64 bronze, 12 silver and 5 golds.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand how come everyone seems to have so many tickets I don't get that many from my carousel right now I have 3 bronze 2 silver and 9 gold and that is because I have purchased the ticket booth so I exchange mine to gold I have not done any trades for mystery boxes or anything like that and I do have a level 9 carousel soon to be level 10 most likely by tomorrow morning if my cabbages cooperate. Seems like it is again based on lucky or unlucky kingdom. I don't mind spending money or gems but I'm wondering is it because I did pay the 25 gems to skip tame goose and the people that did that did not get the fix of more tickets dropping

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    I don't understand how come everyone seems to have so many tickets I don't get that many from my carousel right now I have 3 bronze 2 silver and 9 gold and that is because I have purchased the ticket booth so I exchange mine to gold I have not done any trades for mystery boxes or anything like that and I do have a level 9 carousel soon to be level 10 most likely by tomorrow morning if my cabbages cooperate. Seems like it is again based on lucky or unlucky kingdom. I don't mind spending money or gems but I'm wondering is it because I did pay the 25 gems to skip tame goose and the people that did that did not get the fix of more tickets dropping
    I guess depends on how many times you collect too.
    This event I was online almost nonstop. My dog of 16 yo is very agitated sometimes and I guess starting to lose his minds and just woke up and starting turning around in the house and crying, so he wakes me up nonstop. I don't remember when I slept 2-3 hours without interruption.
    Wake up, put the dog in his bed, check CS, sleep 1 hour, repeat ....
    So I collect 8-10 times a day, maybe less some days.

And second, don't forget everything is random in this game. Everything, every time, from the day one until its last breath.

My last carousel collections:
    1 goose, 6 bronze tickets
    1 goose, 2 bronze, 1 silver, 1 gold
    0 goose, 1 bronze
    1 goose, 3 bronze, 1 silver