View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 60 of 111 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Farm Supplier
    Thanks SW!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cipherhunt View Post
    Still haven't had a a single goose show up, i'm so disappointed in this event it's like s8 is denying me participation in this event, so frustrating! I remember loving this game when i played it back in 2012.
    I hope you know you need to fight the monster you have on your board in order to spawn a goose ...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-13-17 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Updated quote.

Farm Supplier
    Oh my gosh! Thank you to whoever said to turn on the sound effects when fighting the goose. It's awesome. 😂😂😂

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else struggling with wool? I have 3 black alpacas, 1 white alpaca and 1 white sheep and I'm constantly out of wool. I haven't been playing long so a lot of 'wool sources' from the 1st page are not available for me. I have 20 goose feathers but stuck at lvl 7 carousel because of lack of wool. Not sure if I should get the goose, gem shirts/wool or start doing bronze trades hoping for some shirts or wool.
    I would buy more black alpacas but with 8h collection time and struggling with gold it seems hardly worth it.
    Any ideas?

Rhino Keeper
    Just upgraded to level 9. Have my two shirts, and enough thread and wool to make 2 hats. Just waiting for feathers and cabbages. I wonder if S8 will reconsider not keeping the tickets active after the event ends. When I first saw the event, and saw that the pony dropped tickets, I just assumed it would remain active for continued fun, and that was our gift for supporting the game for five years. That would be such a nice treat.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluBellax View Post
    Is anyone else struggling with wool? I have 3 black alpacas, 1 white alpaca and 1 white sheep and I'm constantly out of wool. I haven't been playing long so a lot of 'wool sources' from the 1st page are not available for me. I have 20 goose feathers but stuck at lvl 7 carousel because of lack of wool. Not sure if I should get the goose, gem shirts/wool or start doing bronze trades hoping for some shirts or wool.
    I would buy more black alpacas but with 8h collection time and struggling with gold it seems hardly worth it.
    Any ideas?
    Stables drop wool (4 hour collection time).

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, so from what i'm gathering, at this point the only thing worth it to even bother reaching for is (taming?) an ugly goose from the workshop and I don't even think i'll work hard to get that... I've still not received any gold ticket drops, only 1 silver, and the rest bronze (and not even that many, less than 30 total...) So I can't even justify wasting the gems on the Ticket Booth.

Can the prize booth be sold? (guessing if so, only after the event is over...?)

Farm Supplier
    Yes, I have 2 but still struggling :/

Fashion Designer
    I just received both the Shih Tzu and the Baron's Throne in the same collection from the mystery trade, so multiples are a slim possibility.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ragga666 View Post
    Weird. After ****ing my ugly goose from the carousel I got a message come up saying I had got my goose but I had already purchased my goose days ago when you could speed it up with 25 gems.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I think ****ing the goose gave you your 30 feathers which completed your side goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragga666 View Post
    However I have only one feather in the opportunity to craft one in the workshop
    You must have used some of the previously collected feathers to make hats.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫