View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 52 of 111 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    *** Shih Tzu & TeaPoodle has the Chance to spawn a GOOSE
    Hush Chaotarch.. that too will disappear if mentioned twice
    But bet it's a once-in-a-lifetime possibility and only when you've made the gift-exchange a couple 100 times.
    Nothing is gifted in this game.. you only receive what you constantly worked for.. or what you hurriedly gemmed.

No sorry!.. last comment has been proven not to be true. The offer may disappear
    Or.. article confiscated
    Thanks anyway for mentioning
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Thank you Chaotarch! I might need to ditch a few...

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Hush Chaotarch.. that too will disappear if mentioned twice
    But bet it's a once-in-a-lifetime possibility and only when you've made the gift-exchange a couple 100 times.
    Nothing is gifted in this game.. you only receive what you constantly worked for.. or what you hurriedly gemmed.

No sorry!.. last comment has been proven not to be true. The offer may disappear
    Or.. article confiscated
    Thanks anyway for mentioning
    oh Moon pls more positive thoughts

i am not speeding up the Carousel, crafted Goose, or the Dogs since day 3 day and the Mystery Milk Box Desasters

the Goose spawns really more than onetime
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    Thank you Chaotarch! I might need to ditch a few...
    np
    i guess there are not many Players with 99 or more Alicorns ( including me, i know 4 or 5 )
    so more then 99,9% will be able to get a Alicorn or more...
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    This was what I was afraid of. I've only done 1 Mystery Box craft just to get that ticked off, but now I don't really care if I get the goofy looking horse to finish that goal.

This is the lamest birthday party yet!!
    Like I said before, S8, you can't give someone a present & then take it back once they open it & you find out you put the wrong item inside!!!
    DITTO! So true!
    There are proverbs on life reminding us of this:

"You don't give someone a goat for a gift and still hold on to the rope" (African Proverb)
    translation: you don't give.. and take back!

We had similar cases:
    Wedding Ali.. I'm sure whichever players that were involved remember
    Purple Alis.. changed values
    Quickly games were RE-programmed and Alis disappeared from placed positions, or reprogrammed drops, or limited caps posed constantly.
    BUT I'm not blamimg whichever players involved. I judge they did well if those were the rules of the game. It's the game that change 'their' rules constantly.. especially when players move was in their own favor. In all games there is.. who wins, who looses. But here I witness only a one-side-winner.

Yes.. we're all in 'kindergarten' and the 'sweets' handed out is only when the 'teacher' decides. BUT in this 'kindergarten the 'sweets' are grabbed out of your mouth after.
    Blessed are those who chewedup fast enough. I feel really sad for those players who didn't eat their sweety fast enough and add.. I don't think it was a fair action deciding not to leave option.. even if it was an error.
    It would have made NO major difference in concluding the event.. except in a couple extra tickets and an extra stingy goose.
    This was a celebration right? A party? What difference would it have made to have all players happy?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

np
    i guess there are not many Players with 99 or more Alicorns ( including me, i know 4 or 5 )
    so more then 99,9% will be able to get a Alicorn or more...

OHHHHHHH!!!! 99 per animal type? Whew! I thought you meant 99 animals total. Also, what is the 15 coin thing you were talking about? Sorry for all the questions, I've only been playing a couple of months.
    Last edited by LiriTanglethorn; 09-12-17 at 12:23 AM.

Executive Chef
    oh Moon pls more positive thoughts

i am not speeding up the Carousel, crafted Goose, or the Dogs since day 3 day and the Mystery Milk Box Desasters

the Goose spawns really more than onetime
    Moon is a usually positive thinker.. and likes to enjoy and include all in fun (at least where it's in their possibly) but doesn't like actions that cause unhappiness.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    OHHHHHHH!!!! 99 per animal type? Whew! I thought you meant 99 animals total. Also, what is the 15 coin thing you were talking about? Sorry for all the questions, I've only been playing a couple of months.
    the most items are limited at 99.
    if you had 99 of something and collect nr100, you get a black flag on the right side "cant hold more xxx" and the item transformed into 15coins.
    thats all.

Good to know, thank you!

...and I won't have to tear down my Flyger Petting Zoo