View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Executive Chef
    I am choosing to not spend gems for booth. I don't care if I get "chances" or not. This whole thing is a fiasco.
    Well unless we get purple alpaca.

Just kidding.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    What they did or did not intend is immaterial. The point is they offered a product at a certain price and without warning removed it, stranding customers and creating inequity.

Suppose you go to the grocery store and pick up a steak on sale for $10. You get to the register and suddenly it's not on sale anymore and costs $20. Does that sound okay? No, but it's precisely what S8 has just done.
    Yes i agree they shdnt have take back the 25 gem bargain. Actually what i meant was they wanted more gems from us as it takes more gems for 30 feathers if we wanna skip it

Rhino Keeper
    I know.. they should have remain generous and let us all skip it for a goose. Its a birthday party gone ugly like the sad goose!!

Seeing someone's earlier post about getting a black flag for a mystery box alicorn prompts me to ask, what IS the cap on the # of animals we can have? I have searched the front pages of this forum literally for hours trying to find out, but all I see is reference to the fact that there is a cap. Somebody please help? I don't want that to happen to me...

Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    Seeing someone's earlier post about getting a black flag for a mystery box alicorn prompts me to ask, what IS the cap on the # of animals we can have? I have searched the front pages of this forum literally for hours trying to find out, but all I see is reference to the fact that there is a cap. Somebody please help? I don't want that to happen to me...
    The **** Cap is 99
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Yes i agree they shdnt have take back the 25 gem bargain. Actually what i meant was they wanted more gems from us as it takes more gems for 30 feathers if we wanna skip it
    Yes, I see what you're saying. So they should have figured that out before they pushed the button on this update. This isn't kindergarten where you get oversies. S8 has proven, once again, that they are not reputable.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    The **** Cap is 99
    Do you mean 99 of each type.. for example, 99 black cows and 99 white cows or is it a total of 99 types of any cow (ie can only have 50 black cows and 49 white cows)

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    This isn't kindergarten where you get oversies.
    huh? maybe offtopic, but Kindergarten also known in english?

btw, i didnt skip the goose for 25gems, cuz i prefer to skip the carousel for tickets and goosespawns
    ..... a bad deal in this case... but anyway, i know S8, and sometimes i am lucky, and sometimes not
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 09-11-17 at 10:49 PM.
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18

Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    Do you mean 99 of each type.. for example, 99 black cows and 99 white cows or is it a total of 99 types of any cow (ie can only have 50 black cows and 49 white cows)
    no 99 of each

*** Shih Tzu & TeaPoodle has the Chance to spawn a GOOSE
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 09-11-17 at 10:56 PM.